The Dream

It's Started In A Bath Tub

Junho and Princess Hyoyeon went to a park to have a double date with Taecyeon and Yoona.

“Oppa, let’s take a picture on that fountain.” Yoona said to Taecyeon.

“Araso.” Taecyeon said.

The two went to the fountain while Junho and Princess Hyoyeon watching them from the bench where they are sitting.

Then, Yoona came back. “Hyoyeon unnie, let’s go to the fountain.” she said. They already knew each other when Yoona came to visit Taecyeon in the dorm.

“Araso.” Princess Hyoyeon said. Junho follows them to the fountain.

They both having fun picture taking when the fountain cast a white light. The other people run away from the fountain while Taecyeon, Yoona, Junho and Princess Hyoyeon just look at the fountain.

Then...

A guy wearing like a prince clothes appeared in the fountain. Princess Hyoyeon recognizes the guy.

‘It’s Prince Eunhyuk!’ she though.

The prince saw her and move closer to her. “Princess Hyoyeon, at last I found you!” he said while holding both hands of Princess Hyoyeon.

“Who are you?” Junho asks.

“I’m Prince Eunhyuk. I’m Princess Hyoyeon’s future husband.” he answered. Then look at Princess Hyoyeon again. “We must get back to our land, my princess.”

“No! I don’t want to! I want to stay here!” she said. But, Prince Eunhyuk carries her like a sack of potato and went back to the fountain.

“Hyoyeon noona!” Junho screams.

“Junho! Help!” she screams too.

“Hyoyeon noona! Noona wake up!” Junho said while tapping the cheeks of Princess Hyoyeon. “You’re dreaming.”

Then, Princess Hyoyeon suddenly woke up. “Junho?” she said softly.

“Yes. It’s me.” he said.

Hyoyeon hugs Junho tightly. “Don’t ever leave me, please.” she said while crying.

“Hey! What’s wrong with you? Did you have a bad dream?” he asks while rubbing the back of the princess.

“Ne.” she said. “A really bad dream.”

“I’ll get you some water.” he said. He leaves the room and went to the kitchen.

Princess Hyoyeon still feels her heart beating fast. It was a bad dream for her. Leaving Junho and the others was the last thing she would do.

These past few weeks, she became close to the boys. And, she knows to herself that she’s starting to fall in love to Junho. But, she’s afraid to leave him if the time comes that she needs to get back in her own land.

Junho came back to the room with a glass of water. He gave the glass of water to Princess Hyoyeon.

“Are you ok now?” he asks after the princess drinks the water.

She nodded.

“Thank you.” she said.

“What is your dream?” he asks.

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” she said.

“You should go back to sleep.” he said. ‘”It’s only 3:00 in the morning.”

“Araso.” she said. She lies down again on the bed and closes her eyes.

Junho was about to leave when Princess Hyoyeon grab his hand. “Don’t leave me, please. Stay here.” she said while her eyes close.

Junho sat on the other side of the bed. “I won’t leave you.” he said.

Junho looks at the sleeping princess. These past few weeks he started to fall in love to her. But, he’s afraid that he might reject by her. The princess is not belong to their world, she has her own world and he knows that if the time comes that the princess will leave them she will never gets back here.

So, he’s taking the chance to be close to her everyday.

……………………………………………………

Morning…

Nickhun went to the kitchen to drink some water. When he’s about to get back to his room, he saw the couch empty. He looks everywhere to find Junho, in the bathroom, rooms of the other members but he wasn’t there. Then, he went to Junho’s room where the princess was sleeping. He slowly and quietly opens the door and look. He saw the princess sleeping on the bed and he saw Junho sleeping on the other side of the bed.

He moves closer to check if something happened last night. He felt relieve when he saw that they are all wearing their PJ’s. But, he felt jealous when he saw the two holding hands.

Yeah, he has a crush to the princess since the first time he saw her in the bath tub all wet. That’s why he always making it sure to became close to her and be good to her. He’s always taking care of her even though the princess doesn’t appreciate it because she’s always focusing to Junho.

He’s not dumb to feel that the princess likes Junho and also the other way around.

Princess Hyoyeon moves to face Junho. She doesn’t realize that because she’s still asleep.

Nickhun decided to leave the two alone.

Princess Hyoyeon slowly opens her eyes. The first thing she saw was the handsome face of Junho.

She surprised at first but when she rewind in her mind what happened she smiled. Junho didn’t leave her and she was happy for that.

She looks at the sleeping Junho. He looks innocent while he’s sleeping.

Junho moves to her side and wrap his arm on her waist. She was surprised and she felt something weird in her body. It’s like there are butterflies flying inside of her.

Princess Hyoyeon closes her eyes again to cherish the moment.

Junho slowly opens his eyes. He had a good sleep. When he opens his eyes he saw the sleeping face of Princess Hyoyeon. They are so close to each other.

He looks down to her lips. ‘What it feels like to kiss her beautiful lips?’ he though to himself.

Junho closes his eyes again and slowly moves his lips closer to her lips.

Then…..

“Good morning, everyone!” Taecyeon greets as he enters the room.

Junho turn around to the other side of the bed and fell.

“Junho, are you ok?” Taecyeon asks as he helps Junho to get up.

“Ne. I’m ok, hyung.” he said.

“Good morning, Hyoyeon.” Taecyeon said.

Princes Hyoyeon was now sitting on the bed. “Good morning.” she said.

“The breakfast is now ready.” Taecyeon said. “We will wait for you in the kitchen.”

Taecyeon takes a look at Junho, a look that says ‘What are you doing in her room?’