Junho's Girlfriend?!!!

It's Started In A Bath Tub

Princess Hyoyeon was sitting on the bench alone. She’s watching the people playing, walking, and chatting in the park.

“When he will be back?” she asks to herself. She looks at the big clock. It’s 8:00 in the evening.

It’s been an hour since Junho left her.

Then, she decided to walk around the park.

While walking she doesn’t know that she’s starting to walk away from the park.

She walks to a bridge and saw a river.  Then walk again.

She was amaze by the lots of Christmas light.

“I’ve never seen this in our palace.” she said.

Then, the rain starts to pour down. “Oh no! I should go back to park.” she said. But, she doesn’t remember where the park is.

She keeps on running and trying to find a shed. Then she saw the bus stop. She sat on the bench and waits for the rain to stop.

She’s feeling cold now because she’s all wet.

…………………………………………..

2PM’s Dorm.

“Oppa, thanks for letting us to celebrate my birthday with you.” Suzy said to them.

“No problem.” they said.

“We must get going now.” Fei said.

“Bye!” the boys said.

“Bye!” the girls said.

After the girls leave, the boys sat on the couch. “That’s was fun.” Taecyeon said.

“Yeah!” they said.

Nickhun looks at the window. “Oh! It’s raining.” he said.

Then, all of them remembered something. “Junho, where did you left Hyoyeon?” Nickhun asks.

“Oh ! She’s in the park!” he said.

He grabs his jacket and an umbrella and went outside.

He went to the park but no one’s there. “Hyoyeon noona!” he shouts. But no one’s responding.

He went back to the dorm.

“Where’s she?” Junsu asks.

“She’s missing.” he answered.

“What?!” they are all shocked.

“Let’s find her.” Wooyoung said.

…………………………………………..

The thunder roars and Princess Hyoyeon covers her ears. She’s afraid of thunder since she was a child.

“I want to go home.” she said and started to cry.

Junho was walking in the street looking at all the establishments hoping to see Princess Hyoyeon. Most of them are already closed because it’s 12:00 midnight.

“Hyoyeon noona!” he shouts.

Princess Hyoyeon still crying when she hears shouting her name. “Am I imagining things?”

“Hyoyeon noona!” he shouts again.

Junho saw a familiar girl sitting on the bench in the bus stop. He remembers that clothes. He run towards the bus stop and saw Princess Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon noona.” he said.

Hyoyeon look at him and cry again. She hugs him tightly.

“I’m scared!’ she said.

Junho feel Princess Hyoyeon’s body shivering.

“Let’s go home. You’re all wet and cold.” he said. He took all the paper bags while holding the umbrella and he wrap his left arm on Princess Hyoyeon shoulder to give her warm.

The other members met up in the dorm’s building after they tried to find the princess. “I can’t find her.” Chansung said.

“Me too.” Taecyeon said.

Then, Wooyoung saw Junho and Princess Hyoyeon coming. “Junho found her.” he said.

2PM’s Dorm.

“She’s all wet.” Junsu said.

“She needs to changer her clothes.” Nickhun said.

They are all looking at Princess Hyoyeon who is now sleeping.

“Oppa, I forgot my cel-” Min said. They didn’t realize that Min came back and enters the dorm. They forgot to close their door.

“Min, what are you doing here?” they asks.

“I forgot my cellphone.” she answered while looking at the girl. “Who is she?”

“Uhmm… A-A friend.” Junho said.

“Are you sure?” she asks.

“Ne!’ they said.

“Actually, it’s Junho’s girlfriend.” Junsu said.

“Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” Min asks Junho.

“Uhmm…” Junho doesn’t know what to say. “N-Ne.”

Min became sad. “Ah ok.” she just said. “I need to go now.”

When she’s about leave, Junho calls her. “Can you do us a favor?” he asks.

“What is it?” she asks.

“Can you……

change her clothes?” he asks.

Min has a secret crush to Junho since the day she met him in JYPE. And it is really hurts to know that he already has a girlfriend. ‘Well, it’s just a girlfriend not a wife.’ she though.

“Min?” Junho said.

“Ok. I’ll change her clothes.” she said and enters the bedroom. “Why is she all wet?”

“Uhmm… She and Junho got a lover’s quarrel and she stays outside to say sorry to him.” Chansung said.

“Ah I see.” Min said. “I’ll change her clothes now. You boys shall wait outside.” she said and close the door.

Min looks at the girl. “You’re very lucky because you're beautiful and Junho oppa loves you.” she said.


Thanks for the comments everyone...I'll update everyday just for you...=^.^=