Prince Eunhyuk and the 9 Girls

It's Started In A Bath Tub

Jessica walks back to the fountain and look.

Then, she saw a guy in the fountain.

Cough…. cough… cough

Prince Eunhyuk keeps coughing because he accidentally drunk some water.

Jessica saw a guy coughing. He wears weird clothes. “W-Who are you?” she asks.

Prince Eunhyuk looks at the girl who asks. He first notice the beautifully face of the girl and the weird clothes of the girl’s wearing.

Prince Eunhyuk looks around and saw big structures of the houses. “Where am I?” he asks.

Jessica raised her eyebrow. “You’re in Seoul.” she said.

“S-Seoul?” he asks.

“Do you hit your head? Do you need to go to the hospital?” she asks.

“What’s hospital?” he asks.

“Jessica unnie, who is he?” Seohyun asks.

“A crazy guy, I think.” she said.

“Hey! I’m not crazy.” he said. He tried to stand but only to fall again because his left foot hurts.

Maybe he hurts himself when the lady pushed her into the lake.

Jessica saw the pain on the guy’s face. “Have you hurt yourself?” she asks.

“Yes.” he said.

“Unnie, he needs help.” Seohyun said.

“He needs to get in the hospital.” Jessica said. She saw their manager coming to them.

“Oppa, we need to bring him in the hospital.” Seohyun said to their manager.

“Araso.” he said.

……………………………………..

Hospital…

The doctor said that the guy sprained his left ankle but it is nothing serious.

“Oppa, what’s your name?” Tiffany asks. She calls him oppa because she thinks that he’s older than her.

“What did you just called me?” he asks.

“Oppa. I call you oppa because I think you’re older than me.” she said.

“My name is Eunhyuk. You call me Prince Eunhyuk.” he said.

Tiffany raised her eyebrow. “Prince? Why would I call you prince?” she asks.

“Because, I’m the only prince in Red Fountain Land.” he said.

“Red Fountain Land?”

“Yes. Red Fountain Land is where I came from.” he said.

“Are you crazy?” Tiffany asks.

“No. I’m from Red Fountain Land. I’m here to find my princess.” he said.

“You’re princess?”

“Princess Hyoyeon.” he said.

“I know a girl named Hyoyeon. But she’s not a princess; she’s the dancing queen of our group.” Tiffany said.

“Where is she?” he asks.

Tiffany pointed Kim Hyoyeon, whose busy talking to the other SNSD members.

“She’s not her.” the prince.

“I know.” Tiffany said.

“How did you get in the fountain?” Tiffany asks.

“I don’t know. The last thing I remember was a strange lady pushed me into the lake.” he said.

Tiffany thinks that he was telling the truth.

“Unnie, we need to get back to our dorm now.” Yoona said.

“Can we bring him too?” she asks.

“What for?” Yoona asks.

“He can’t stay here in the hospital. He’s no place to stay. And besides, he’s new here.” she said.

“Ok. But, you need to ask the others.” Yoona said.

Tiffany smiles.

“Wait here.” she said to the prince.

After the conversation with the other members, they went back to the dorm with the guy.

“We don’t have clothes for him.” Jessica said.

“I’ll ask Taecyeon oppa if he can borrow us some clothes.” Yoona said and start texting to him.

Then…

“We will meet today.” Yoona said.

Café…

“Oppa, thank you for this.” Yoona said while holding the paper bags full of clothes.

“Why did you borrow those anyway?” he asks.

“I don’t if you believe me but I’ll say it anyway.” Yoona said. Yoona told Taecyeon what happened in the fountain.

“You’re telling me that the guy just appeared in the fountain after the splash?” he asks.

“Ne.” she said. “Maybe, you don’t believe me.”

“I believe you of course.” he said. “I think you should get back to your dorm.”

“Right. Bye oppa!” she said.

……………………………………..

While driving his way home, Taecyeon though what Yoona said. “Hmm… A guy just appeared in the fountain. Just like Princess Hyoyeon when he appeared in the bath tub.” he said to himself.

Is this just a coincidence or it is the answer how Princess Hyoyeon will get back to her own world?


What do you know, I updated five chapters in one day (is it really 5 chapters? can't remember)....XD

love it....maybe one more chapter to go and i'll take some rest...XD