To leave or not to leave

It's Started In A Bath Tub

Seoul…

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Jessica said when she enters the library.

She was about to return the book that the prince left in their dorm.

“Aigoo! I can’t reach it!”

Jessica heard a lady talked. She looks everywhere and saw a lady standing on a chair reaching a paper on the top of the bookshelf.

“E-Excuse me.” she said.

The lady doesn’t hear her because of she’s listening to her ipod and she was focusing on the paper.

At last the lady reached the paper. “Gotcha!”

As she holds the paper, she got slipped her feet on the chair and causing her to fall down.

“Oh my!” Jessica said.

“Aigoo! Ouch!” the lady said. “My !”

Then, she realized that she accidentally sat on her ipod. “Aigoo! My ipod is now broken!” she cried.

“E-Excuse me.”Jessica said.

“What?” the lady asks.

“I-I was about to return this book.” she said. She gave the book to the lady.

The lady’s eyes widened when she saw the book. “The book!” the lady said. “How did you get this?”

“Uhmm… A guy accidentally took the book when he was running after a girl.” she said.

“Good thing you brought this book back here.” the lady said.

“I must get going.” she said.

“Ok! Thanks!” the lady said. “Now, I can fix the last page of this book.”

………………………………………………………………….

After 2 months….

Princess Hyoyeon was standing on the terrace looking at the full moon.

It’s been 2 months since she left Seoul. Until now, she misses Junho and also the others.

“Aigoo…” she sighed.

“What’s with the sigh?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“Why are you here?” she asks.

“Just making sure that everything is settled for the wedding ceremony tomorrow.” he said.

“Why? Are you afraid that I might escape?” she asks.

“Aniyo. I’m not afraid. Actually, it would be glad if you escape.” he said.

She raised her eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“I don’t mean anything.” he answered.

“You’re kinda weird.” she said.

“Perhaps you’re right.” he said.  “Would you like to have a walk near the lake?”

“Sure.” she said.

………………………………………………………………….

“Don’t you miss them?” Princess Hyoyeon asks. They are now sitting on the grass near the lake.

“I miss them all especially Sica.” he answered.

“Do you love her?” she asks.

“Ne. If only I realized that before we go back here maybe I was able to confess my feelings to her and I will never get back here.” he said.

“Sometimes, it takes time to realized that the one we love is the one who always beside us but because of the person you thought you love, we ignored the one who is truly love.” she said.

“Yeah.” he said. “If only we can back.”

“Why don’t we try? It’s full moon.” she said.

“If I were you I would never do that.” the lady said.

“It is you again.” they said.

“Yes it is me again.” the lady said.

“Why are you always here?” he asks.

“Because I live here.” the lady answered.

“Anyway, can we ask you something?” she asks.

“What is it?” the lady asks.

“Can we go back to Seoul?” she asks.

“Unfortunately no.” the lady answered.

“Why?” they ask.

“Because you already chosen your future. You choose to go back here because that’s what you think is right.” the lady said.

“But, we need to get back to Seoul. My true love is there.” he said.

“Me too. I want to see Junho again.” she said.

The lady looks at their eyes. She saw the determination of the two to get back to Seoul because of love.

“Ok! I will help you…” she said. “But…”

“But what?” they asks.

“There is one condition.” the lady said.

“Condition?”

“Before I will tell you this condition I will ask you something.” the lady said. “Are you willing to leave this land and your family just to be with your truly love?”

“Yes.” they answered.

“Very well.” the lady said. “The condition is you will never ever be able to return here forever.”

“As in never ever forever never?” he asks.

“Yes.” the lady said.

The prince and the princess think.

"What will you choose? To leave or not to leave?" the lady said.


What will be their decision?

Find out on the final chapter