Cookies of Min

It's Started In A Bath Tub

It’s been a week since Princess Hyoyeon came to the 2PM’s Dorm. Until now, they haven’t known how Princess Hyoyeon will go back to her world.

Yesterday, Junho and Princess Hyoyeon went to the Antique Shop but the Antique Shop was closed.

2PM’s Dorm…

The doorbell rang.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Min and Suzy greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! What are you doing here?” Junsu asks as he saw the two at the front door.

“Suzy and I bake some cookies and we though that we must share this to you.” Min said holding a cute basket.

“Really? How nice of you. Come in.” Junsu said.

“Guys, we have some visitors!” Junsu said as they enter the living room. Chansung, Junho and Princess Hyoyeon are watching t.v. Nickhun and Wooyoung are in the kitchen. While Taecyeon was busy texting to his cell phone (again! XD).

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Suzy greets.

“Junho oppa, I bake some cookies for-” Min stops when she saw Hyoyeon sitting on the left side of Junho.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Min and Suzy.” Princess Hyoyeon greets.

“You’re here, too?” Min asks.

“Ne. I live-”

“She’s staying here for a while since she hasn’t found a dorm to stay.” Junho said quickly.

“I see.” Min said. She sat on the other side of Junho. “Oppa, Suzy and I bake some cookies. Would you like to taste it?”

“Sure.” Junho said. Min gave the basket to Junho. “I’ll put this on the plate.”

Junho went to the kitchen with Chansung. While the three girls left in the living room.

“Hyoyeon unnie, how did you met Junho oppa?” Min asks.

“We met in the bath tub.” she answered.

Min raised her eyebrow. “A bath tub?” Mi asks.

Then, Nickhun came. “She means that they met when they’re both buying a bath tub.” he said.

“Ah… I see.” Min said.

“Hyo, Junho said that you go to the kitchen.” Nickhun said.

“Araso.” she said. She left the two girls in the living room. Nickhun follows her in the kitchen.

“Becareful for what are you going to say.” Nickhun said.

“Is there any problem?” Junho asks.

“Min asks her when did you met each other. Hyo, said that she met you in the bath tub.” he said.

“You said that?” Junho asks with his eyes widened.

She nodded.

“You should be careful next time. If everyone finds out that you’re not from here the people will get crazy to know where’re you from.” Junsu said to her.

“Mianhae.” she said.

“Cookies?” Wooyoung asks just to end the conversation.

“Ne.” she said. She eats a cookie that Min and Suzy bake. It tastes good.

“Junho oppa, how’s the cookies?” Min asks as she and Suzy enters the kitchen.

“It tastes delicious. You’re boyfriend will be lucky.” Junho said.

“Right. But I don’t have a boyfriend.” Min said.

“Oh? Why?” Junho asks.

“My first priority is my career and besides the one I love has already had girlfriend.” Min said while glaring at Princess Hyoyeon.

“It’s his lost not to see a beautiful and a talented girl like you.” Junho said.

‘Yeah! It’s your lost, oppa.’ Min though to herself.

‘Why Min’s glaring at me?’ Princess Hyoyeon though.

………………………………………………….

Pink Blossom Land…

The princess was lost. All of them don’t know where she is.

The king and queen are all worried sick. Everyday, the queen always cries.

“Your highness, Prince Eunhyuk is here to help you find Princess Hyoyeon.” the soldier said.

The king went to see Prince Eunhyuk in the garden of the palace. “Prince Eunhyuk, thank you for helping us.” the king said.

“It is my duty to find my future queen, King Shindong.” the prince said. “How’s Queen Sunny?”

“Since the princess gone, she’s always crying in our room.” the king said.

“We will find her, your highness.” the prince said.

“I hope she’s alright.” the king said.

“If you don’t mind, your highness. I will stay here for a few days to help you find Princess Hyoyeon.” the prince said.

The king smiled at him. “No problem, Prince Eunhyuk. You can stay here for a while.”

“Thank you, your highness.” the prince said.


King Shindong and Queen Sunny? XD

It's kinda funny for me to put Shindong and Sunny. I was thinking if who should play the role of king and queen and i though of Shindong and Sunny...

Anyway, thanks for the comments... especially to Mary517, you're the one who influenced me to make a JunHyo fan fic...XD