Alone In The Dorm

It's Started In A Bath Tub

The next morning…

Junho woke up because of the doorbell. He’s body was aching because he slept on the couch.

Princess Hyoyeon was sleeping in his bedroom.

Junho opens the door and saw Lee Min-young standing outside the door. Lee Min-young is one of the members of Miss A.

“Good morning, oppa! I brought you some breakfast.” Min said and enters the dorm. “Where are the others?”

“They are all sleeping.” Junho said.

Then Min enters the living room. She saw a blanket and a pillow on the couch.

“Oppa, have you slept here last night?” she asks.

Junho was surprised. He forgot to hide the pillow and the blanket.

 “A-ah…”

“Is there something wrong in your bedroom?” she asks. She put down the plate of food on the table and walks through the bedroom of Junho.

Junho quickly block his bedroom door. “It’s kinda messy in there.” he lied.

Then in the bedroom, Princess Hyoyeon woke up. She had a good sleep. While still lying on the bed she does some stretching. When she turns around she fell on the floor. “Ouch!” she said.

Junho and Min heard the noise. “What’s that? Is there someone in your room?” Min asks.

“No one. I-It’s must be the cat.” he said.

“A cat? You don’t have a cat, oppa.” she said.

In the bedroom, Princess Hyoyeon heard the conversation. “I must keep quiet.” she whispered to herself.

“Oppa, are you hiding someone?” Min asks.

Then, Nickhun and the others went out of their bedroom. “Good morning, Min! You’re early today.” Junsu greets.

“Good morning!” Min greets. “I brought you some breakfast.”

“Really? Thank you, Min!” Chansung said.

“Min, don’t you have a schedule for today?” Nickhun asks.

“Oh right! We have a dance practice today.” she said. “Bye!”

When Min’s gone, the boys took a deep breath. “We almost caught.” Junho said. He went to the kitchen and sat on a chair. The other boys follow him.

“You should be more careful next time.” Taecyeon said.

“Is she awake?” Chansung asks.

“Maybe. We heard a noise a moment ago.” Junho answered.

Nickhun knocks on Junho’s bedroom, and then Princess Hyoyeon opens the door. “Are you ok?” he asks.

Princess Hyoyeon nodded but she keeps rubbing her forehead. Nickhun looks at her forehead and he saw that she got a small bruises. “How did you get that?” he asks.

“I fell on the floor.” she said.

“Follow me.” he said. They went to the living room. Nickhun get the medicine kit in his bedroom. He put a band aid on Princess Hyoyeon’s forehead.

“Thanks.” she said.

“Let’s have some breakfast.” Nickhun said.

The two went to the kitchen where the other boys are not eating. “What happened to her forehead?” Chansung asks.

“She fell on the floor.” Nickhun said.

Junho began to laugh even though he has a food in his mouth.

Nickhun gave Princess Hyoyeon a bowl of rice and chopsticks. Princess Hyoyeon holds the chopsticks. “What’s this?” she asks.

“Chopsticks.” Nickhun said.

“C-Chop what?” she asks.

“It’s chopsticks. We use it for eating.” Taecyeon said.

“You’re using sticks to eat?’ she said.

“Yes.” Junsu said. “Don’t you know how to use that?”

She shook her head.

Nickhun give her a spoon. “Here, use this.” he said.

“Thanks.” she said.

“Junsu, can you go to the antique shop today where you bought the bath tub?” Taecyeon asks.

“I can’t. I have a full schedule today.” he answered.

“You must ask the ahjushii who sold you the bath tub. Maybe he knows something.” Chansung said.

“I will ask him one of these days. But, for now I must concentrate to my work.” he said.

…………………………………

Princess Hyoyeon left in the dorm while the 2PM went to their shows. “What should I do? How do I get back to Pink Blossom Land?” Princess Hyoyeon asks herself.

She was sitting on the couch. “This house is a little weird. They have lots of magical things here.” she said. “Just like that magic box. Junho was watching last night in that magic box. Last night there were a people in there.”

The magic box she was talking about is the flat screen LCD.

“Hay! What should I do? I want to go home!” she said.


Thank you thank you so much for the comments...At first, I though you will never like my story... :P

Love you guys! I'll update more and more for you...=^.^=