We're Going To Your Dorm!

It's Started In A Bath Tub

JYP Entertainment.

“Oppa, can we go to your dorm tonight?” Min asks Junho. They are in the café with the other members of 2PM and Miss A.

“Why?” Junho asks.

“Well, it is Suzy’s birthday today and we want to celebrate her birthday today in your dorm.” Min said.

“Why in our dorm?” he asks.

“We just though that we can celebrate with you boys.” Jia said.

Nickhun and the others came.

“Oppa, say yes!” Min said to Junsu.

“Yes.” Junsu said.

“Alright! We’re going to celebrate in your dorm!” Min said.

“W-What?” Junsu asks.

“They want to celebrate Suzy’s birthday in our dorm.” Junho said.

“What?!!!” they said.

“Is there are a problem?” Fei asks.

“Aniyo!” they said.

“You can come in our dorm tonight.” Taecyeon said. He walks at the back of Junho. “Go back to the dorm and hide her.” he whispered.

Junho stands up. “I must get going. See you later at the dorm.” he said.

…………………………………..

2PM’s Dorm…

Junho hurriedly enters the dorm. He saw Princess Hyoyeon sleeping at the couch. He stares at her; she’s so beautiful while sleeping.

Then, the princess woke up.

Princess Hyoyeon screamed when she saw how close her face to Junho’s face.

“Yah! Don’t scream!” Junho yells.

“What are you doing here?” she asks. Her heart beats faster.

“It’s our dorm, remember?” he said. “Anyway, we will have some visitors tonight. You need to stay in the bedroom.”

“Ok.” she said. But, she’s looking at him.

“What are you looking at?” he asks.

“I-I’m hungry.” she said.

“Have you not eaten a lunch?” he asks.

She shook her head.

“Don’t you know how to cook?”

She shook her head again. “I’m a princess. A princess doesn’t know how to cook.”

Junho irritated took a deep breath. “Come here.” he said. Princess Hyoyeon follows him in the kitchen.

Junho get some eggs in the refrigerator, and then he puts the frying pan on the stove and turn the stove on.

Princess Hyoyeon was amazed when she saw the fire. “Your house is magical.” she said.

“What are you talking about?” Junho asks while cooking.

“You have a magic box that has people in it. Then a cabinet that has ice inside of it. And the fire coming in there.” she said.

Junho laughed. He took a moment to realize what she is talking about. “The magic box you’re talking about is the t.v. or LCD. There are no people in there. The cabinet you’re talking about was the refrigerator, we store our food there. Then, this is a stove; we use this to cook our food.”

She just nodded while memorizing what Junho said.  “T.V. or LCD, refrigerator and stove.” she said.

Junho laughed again. He like what he sees. Princess Hyoyeon looks like a kid trying to learn.

He gives the fried eggs and a bowl of rice to her. “Eat up, your highness.” he said.

“Thank you, Junho.” she said and started to eat.

“Princess Hyoyeon, how old are you?” he asks.

“I’m 21 years old.” she answered.

“You’re older than me. So, I will call you noona.” he said.

“Noona?” she asks.

“It means a girl older than me. I’m 20 years old so you’re my noona.” he said.

“How about the others? How old are they?” she asks.

“Junsu hyung, Nickhun hyung, and Taecyeon hyung are all 22 years old while Wooyoung hyung is the same age as you and Chansung and I are both 20 years old.” he said.

“You call them hyung?” she asks.

“Yes. Because they are older than me.” he said.

“So, I will call them hyung?” she asks.

“No. You will call them oppa. For the girls, you will call them unnie.” he said.

“Ah…” she said. ‘I think I need to learn your language.” she said.

“I’ll help you.” he said.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” he said.

……………………………………..

Junho bring Princess Hyoyeon to the mall to buy her clothes. She’s still wearing Junsu’s clothes.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! May I help you?” the sales lady asks.

“A-An what?” Princess asks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo means hello.” Junho whispered to her. He’s wearing a cap, sunglasses and a scarf to hide his face.

“Ok.” she said.

“Just give her some clothes.” Junho said to the saleslady.

“What kind of clothes?” the saleslady asks.

“Uhmm… Anything for the winter, summer, underwears, anything!” he said. Then, he gave his credit cards to her.

“Araso.” the saleslady said.

“Araso?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“It means ok.” Junho said to her. “I’ll wait you here.”

He sat on the sofa.

While the saleslady led Princess Hyoyeon to the other side of the boutique.

After an hour….

Junho receive a text from Nickhun.

Nickhun’s Text Message.

‘We’re on our way now to the dorm. Is everything alright?’

Junho Replied

‘Ne. See you later.’

“Excuse me, sir.” the saleslady returns. “Here she is.”

Junho saw Princess Hyoyeon clothes. She’s wearing a winter outfit.

The saleslady gave the 10 paper bags to him with full of clothes and shoes.

“I added some shoes and slippers, sir.” she said.

“Ok. Thank you.” he said.

……………………………………..

While riding on his car, Princess Hyoyeon looking at the window. Then she saw an Amusement Park.

“I want to go there!” she said pointing at the window.

“If I have a time, I’ll bring you there, Hyoyeon noona.” he said.

“Hyoyeon noona? Where’s the princess go?” she asks.

“You’re not a princess here. And besides, I someone heard me that I was calling you a princess they might jump into any conclusions. I’m a celebrity here, you know.” he said.

“Celebrity?” she asks.

“Celeberity. Peoples know me, for singing, dancing, and acting.”

“Oh! Just like the clowns in our palace.” she said.

“Y-Yeah. But we are not clowns.” he said.

“Araso.” she said.

“Woah! You’re learning korean language now.” he said.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

……………………………………..

Junho heard some noise coming from their dorm. ‘Oh no! They’re here!’

They can’t enter the dorm now. Junho grabs Hyoyeon’s hand and went out of the building.

They went to the park. “Stay here, ok? Wait me here.” he said.

“Is your guests are already there?” she asks.

“Yes. So, don’t go anywhere, ok?” he said.

She nodded.

“Good.”  he said and leaves her alone in the park.