Min Has Done It Again

It's Started In A Bath Tub

2PM’s Dorm…

“Noona, where are you going?” Chansung asks as he noticed that Princess Hyoyeon is about to leave.

“I’m going to the library.” she said.

“Are you sure you can go alone?” Chansung asks.

“Ne. Nickhun already brought me there. Don’t worry.” she said.

“Is Junho knows that you’re going out?” he asks.

She nodded. “Ne. He promised to me that we will go to the amusement park tonight, after your performance.”

“Ok good. Take care, noona.” he said.

“Araso.” she said and left the dorm.

……………………………………….

Café.

“Oppa, we’re looking everywhere for almost two hours. But, there is no sign of your princess.” Jessica said.

As she promised to the prince, today they are searching the whole Seoul to find the princess. Good thing that SNSD has a 1 week vacation.

“We must find my princess.” he said.

“I know.” she said. “Oppa, what was your princess likes?”

Prince Eunhyuk thinks for a moment.

“Well, she likes reading books, she loves animals and flowers.” he said.

“Why don’t we go the places where there are books, animals and flowers? Like, bookstore or library, flower shops and pet shops or zoo.” she said.

“Ok.” he said.

……………………………………….

Library…

Princess Hyoyeon was reaching a book from a shelf but it was too high for her. Then after minutes of trying she gave up.

“Oh well! There are so many books in here. I’ll let that book passed.” she said and find another book to read.

2 hours later…

Princess Hyoyeon looks at the wall clock. It’s 5:00 pm.

“Junho said that he will call me before he went here.” she said. She looks at her cellphone in her pink shoulder bag.

Nickhun bought her a cellphone to cheer her up because of the incident where she saw Junho with Min.

It took her a week before she memorized how to use a touch screen cellphone.

Then, Chansung bought her an i-pod touch, so she can listen the 2PM’s songs even if she stays in the dorm.

Junsu, Wooyoung and Taecyeon bought her a laptop.

6:00 pm…

No phone call from Junho. Princess Hyoyeon decided to call him.

……………………………………….

JYPE Building…

“Oppa, can I borrow your cellphone? Mine is under repaired.” Min said to Junho.

“Sure!” Junho said and handed the cellphone to Min.

“Thanks, oppa!” she said.

After Min finished texting, Junho’s phone rang.

Princess Hyoyeon

“Hmm… Oppa, calls her princess, eh?” Min said.

She’s thinking if she will answer the call or not.

Then, she pressed the call button.

“Yoboseo?” Min said.

………………………..

“Who’s this?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

………………………..

“It’s me Min.” Min said.

………………………..

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Min.” Princess Hyoyeon greets. “Where’s Junho?”

………………………..

“Uhmm… Why? Are you going to meet tonight?” Min asks.

……………………..

“Ne. He said that he will fetch me here in the library, after their performance.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

……………………..

Min suddenly thinks of something.

“Mianhae, unnie but he will be late. He needs to replace a dj in a radio show tonight because the dj was sick. But, don’t worry; he will be late for one hour.” Min said.

………………………..

“Really? Oh well, I guess I’ll wait for him here.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

………………………..

“Araso, unnie. I’ll tell oppa that.” Min said.

“Wait as long as you want.” Min said after the conversation.

……………………………………….

Min came back to 2PM’s dressing room.

“Oppa, here’s your cellphone. Thanks.” she said.

“No problem.” he said.

Min was about to leave when she remembers something. “Oppa, Hyoyeon unnie called and said that you don’t need to go to the library.” she said.

“Why?” he asks.

“She had a stomach ache so she decided to go home.” she said.

“Noona is sick?” Chansung asks.

“Yeah. Our date was cancelled.” Junho said.

“We need to get home early.” Taecyeon said.

“Ne.” they said.

“Thanks, Min.” Junho said.

“No problem, oppa.” Min said and left the dressing room with a devilish smile.


I'm back again! I have a happy weekend because my family spend our time watching "You're Beautiful". Yonghwa and Hongki are so handsome in that drama...=^.^=

thanks for the comments...

btw...please look the poll in my profile...and vote too...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/5435