The Lake and The Antique Bath Tub

It's Started In A Bath Tub

Pink Blossom Land.

A princess was running towards the lake.  She’s sad and she doesn’t know what to do. The king and queen want to marry their princess to a prince from another land. But, the princess doesn’t love the prince.

The princess went to a lake to cry. “I don’t want to marry a monkey prince.” she said to herself while looking at her reflection in the water.

Then, a lady appeared on her side. “Don’t you want to marry a prince?” the lady asks.

“I don’t want to. I want to marry the guy that I love.” she said.

“Who is it?” the lady asks.

“I don’t know. I haven’t met him until now. But, I know that someday I will meet him.” she said.

“Are you sure that it is not the prince who wants the king and queen wants to marry to you?” the lady asks.

“I’m sure that he’s not. He’s a monkey in disguise into a prince.” she said.

The lady laughed.

Then the rain started to pour down.

“You need to get back in the castle.” the lady said.

“No. I don’t want to!” she said. She walks towards a big tree to shed. The lady follows her.

Then they heard a noise.

“Find the princess!” a man shouts.

“I must hide.” the princess said.

“Why don’t you try under the lake?” the lady suggests.

“Are you crazy? I’m not good at swimming.” she said. “Goodbye, lady!”

When the princess runs she slipped into a rock and fell down in the lake. Then the lake casts a white light.

“Goodbye princess.” the lady said before she disappeared into thin air.

………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea.

“Urgghh! That concert was a packed!” Junho said. He sat on the couch while drinking some water in a water bottle.

“I’m so tired!” Junsu said. He’s lying on the floor.

“Want to grab something eat?” Nickhun asks. He’s holding the telephone, he’s about to order something.

“I want pizza!” Wooyoung said.

“Me too.” Chansung said.

“How about you, Taecyeon?” Nickhun asks. He looks at Taecyeon who was busy texting in his cellphone.

Junho throws the pillow to Taecyeon, he hit him on his head.

“Yah!” Taecyeon yelled.

“Who are you texting at?” Nickhun asks.

“A girl.” Taecyeon answered as he went back on texting.

“Want to order something to eat?” Nickhun asks again.

“Just order something.” he answered.

“Hyung, is that Yoona?” Junho asks.

“Mind your own business.” Taecyeon answered.

“Junho, how’s you’re new bath tub?” Junsu asks.

“It’s ok. It’s kinda old but I like it.” he answered.

“Why did you buy that antique bath tub?” Wooyoung asks.

“I’m not going to buy that really. But, the ahjushii keeps talking to me. So, I decided to buy that.” he said. He remembers how he got the bath tub.

FLASH BACK…

2PM’s Dorm…

“Junho, where are you going?” Taecyeon asks.

“I’m going to buy a bath tub.” he answered.

“What for?” Taecyeon asks.

“Our bath tub is old so I buy a new one.” he said. He went to the door and leave.

He was walking on the street when he passes the antique store. The man in the store calls him and he went back to talk to the man.

“Where are you going, boy?” the man asks.

“I’m going to buy a bath tub.” he said.

“Do you want to buy my antique bath tub?” the man asks.

“No thank you. I prefer to buy a new one.” he said.

“But, it is very unique and elegant.” the man said.

“Look, ahjushii. I’m not interested to your antique bath tub. I’m going to buy a new bath tub.” he said. He was about to leave when the man talks again.

“Why don’t you look at first?” the man suggests.

“Ok! I’m going to look your antique bath tub but I’m not going to buy that.” he said.

The man smiled at him.

They went in the antique store and looks at the antique bath tub. The antique bath tub was clean and no damage at all.

Junho touches the bath tub and he felt weird.

“Do you want to buy the bath tub?” the man asks.

Junho think first before he answers. “Ok! I’ll buy it.” he said.

END OF FLASH BACK…

“I think I just take a bath first.” Junho said and enters his room to get some clothes.

“Araso. Make it quick. So after you take a bath the pizza’s already here and we can eat all together.” Nickhun said.

Junho enters the bathroom. He put some shower gel in the bath tub with full of warm water.

He gets in the tub and relaxes.

Then the water in the bath tub cast a white light.

Junho was shocked and he didn’t have a chance to get out of the bath tub.

Then a girl appeared in the bath tub.

They both screamed when they see each other.


Yeah! The first chapter...This is really my favorite story...=^.^=

Comments please