Chapter 3: The third wheel

Strike to the Heart

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROInAWXuo_Tjn_eRcDIbd images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfxS3uFe9UIDRsPzF25bU

“Wait…..wait…where are we going?” Luhan asked while being pulled by Minseok. “We are gonna get something to make all of us feel better,” Minseok said. Luhan, Minseok, and Kris walked through the fair on the sidewalk. Luhan saw a little grocery store that they were headed to. The boys walked inside where Minseok headed towards a certain isle. Luhan looked at the isle sign and it read Ice Cream. That sounds good right now.

The boys decided to buy a tub of vanilla ice cream and split it. They paid for the ice cream and walked out. Luhan, Minseok, and Kris sat on a bench and ate the ice cream. “You are so right, I feel better for now” Luhan said. I admit it helps me forget for a second, must be why girls get ice cream a lot. 

Soon the boys saw Jongdae walking with some friends that the others didn’t recognize. There was a boy with red spiked hair, some other boys looked mean, some of them were smoking, and there was a girl who was sitting on a boy kissing him. Why is Jongdae hanging with those type of people. “I don’t think Jongdae should be hanging out with those type of people,” Luhan said. “I don’t like how those people act, and he ditched me for them…ugh,” Minseok said. “I’m kind of mad that he’s seriously hanging out with those people, he should be hanging with me, he is a jerk, and I’m still upset with him” Minseok said. Geez, I hate Jongdae more, Luhan thought. 

Minseok decided to walk over to Jongdae to talk to him, and as they did they just stood by a tree. Luhan just continued eating ice cream with Kris. Minseok came back, and said, that they weren’t bad people. I still don’t like or believe them. Luhan, Minseok, Kris, and Jongdae met up with Sehun and Jongin. Those two are soo close, maybe they are hiding something, but they are just bros I think. What he didn't notice is that Sehun's hand was kind of red. The group decided to ride some rides together and get some food. Minseok would complain about Jongdae being clueless sometimes and he doesn’t act like a boyfriend to Luhan almost the whole time. Luhan didn’t like how Jongdae was acting.  

~`~`~`~`

 

A month later it was near the end of summer, the group would hang out at the pool. Luhan, Minseok, Jongin, Jongdae, Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun would always go to the pool every Thursday. They would hang and play games. Luhan loved the water so much and missed it so much during the school year. Some days Suho would show up, and Luhan would avoid him.

In August, Luhan, Sehun, and Minseok went to an anime convention. Luhan liked to cosplay, and the boys had fun at the convention, they cosplayed, played games, watched movies, went to some panels, and shopped. It was the last day at the event, Luhan, Minseok, and Sehun went shopping. Luhan ran out of money. So Sehun had to pay for Luhan and his own food. Man, can’t believe I ran out of money, I used a lot to help Minseok pay for some stuff.  Minseok and Sehun went looking around because they still had some money, while Luhan just sat down tired and kind of upset Minseok was spending so much time with Sehun. Sehun would buy some stuff for Minseok, and sometimes treated Minseok like a son as Sehun acted liked a mother.

Even though Luhan was older, he still took care of the others, and didn’t care much about himself. But Sehun never treated Luhan like anything, he just expected the older to act his age, but never knew that sometimes the older needs some attention.  

Sehun and Minseok came back and sat down next to Luhan while they waited for a ride. Sehun played with Minseok’s hair. Luhan on the other hand was keeping his head down while crying. I really don’t feel well. Luhan was not in a great mood for awhile after that they left.

Some months passed and it was Luhan’s birthday. Luhan decided to go out to eat with Minseok and Sehun. Luhan finally was able to hang because school took up most of his time. Later the boys would have a sleepover. Luhan, Minseok, and Sehun ate their lunch at a restaurant and walked to the mall that was across from it. They shopped until it was time to go to Luhan’s house.  

At Luhan’s house they decided to watch YouTube videos, they watched K-pop videos, and would go crazy about Minho from SHINee. Even though it was Luhan’s party, it didn’t feel like one. It didn't feel like three people having fun, it felt more like only two. Whatever Luhan said seemed stupid or he was too interested in playing videos. Watching videos is one thing Luhan loves to do, it keeps him calm and happy and makes him laugh, but some people just don't ever seem to care.

Sehun and Minseok seemed to be only talking to one another, and Luhan felt upset and just continued to watch his videos. They all stayed up pretty late watching videos, talking, or looking up their zodiac signs and animals. When they were finally starting to get tired, Luhan layed in his bed while Sehun and Minseok were setting up their sleeping bags on the floor. All of a sudden Luhan started having trouble breathing and told Minseok and Sehun that he needed to take medicine for his heart. Luhan took his medicine feeling upset because it seemed like no one cared or noticed, so Luhan fell asleep and the next morning, Minseok and Sehun left.

Luhan wonders if it's even noticeable when he is upset, because a lot of times no ever noticed. School continued as it normally did for Luhan, being bullied and beaten a lot. Soon it was Christmas break, some weeks after Zitao’s birthday, Luhan had to give him a gift or he would have been beaten, so Luhan had gotten Zitao a Hello Kitty necklace, since Luhan knew Zitao loved Hello Kitty. I know weird right, coming from Zitao.  

During Christmas break, it was Minseok’s birthday. Minseok was having a birthday party. Luhan, Sehun, Jongdae, Jongin, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were invited. Kris was not invited because he said something rude to Minseok a month ago. Kris yelled at him to shut up. Kris later also told Luhan to shut up. Luhan was upset about that too.

Luhan had given Minseok some awesome presents, one was a wind symbol bracelet. Minseok, Luhan, and Sehun had a sleepover after the fun party where they all played soccer and did some fun games, the three later watched k-pop stuff and later started getting ready to go to sleep, but Luhan stayed in the other room, while the other two went in the bedroom. Luhan just couldn’t sleep and didn’t want to bother them. Baekhyun had come out of his room and sat with Luhan and ended up talking Luhan’s ear off. Luhan couldn’t fall asleep and he was tired but Baekhyun keep talking to him (Luhan is not a rude person, so he listens to anyone even if he wants to go to sleep). Sehun came out for a bit to see what Luhan and Baekhyun were doing, going back into the room when he got too tired. Baekhyun later stopped talking and went back to his room. Luhan kept going in and out of sleep that night.

Soon it was morning and they hung out for a bit until Sehun went home. It was just Minseok and Luhan now. Suddenly Minseok started talking to Luhan saying. “I’ve known you for awhile now, and I feel comfortable telling you this, I have something I want to show you…” Minseok said sheepishly. Luhan looked confused. What is he going to tell me? 

 

~

OMO what is Minseok gonna tell Luhan? you guys just have to wait.... lol dont take offense to the girls and ice cream thing....im a girl and seriously it does help alot with everything....its ssooooo good 

I leave you with Sehun and Kai

tumblr_m2uiaz6HCA1rn6s30.gif

tumblr_m4lzt6Hbcf1rto6gno7_500.gif