Chapter 8: Relations

Strike to the Heart

 

 

"Luhan! Let's go!", Jongin yelled. "Ok, I'm coming", Luhan yelled back. Jongin rubbed his head trying to get rid of his headache. Sehun on the other hand was clinging to Jongin and pouting like a child for Jongin to let him share the sleeping bag with him. Jongin just had Luhan and Sehun come over for a a sleepover before the overnight event. "Ok, fine, I'll let you sleep in it with me", Jongin said with a sigh. "Yes! Thank you, btw your'e the best", Sehun said happily. 

 

~

 

"Luhan! Let's go!", Jongin yelled in the other room. Luhan was just done packing his stuff from the sleepover in Jongin's guest room. Luhan was happy that he gets to see Minseok again and hang with the gang. "ok, I'm coming", Luhan yelled back. Luhan finished putting everything in his suitcase with a 'click'. Luhan turned off the lights and closed the door. Luhan walked into the living room and saw Sehun happily dancing with Jongin. Jongin didn't look too happy but he had a smirk on his face. Jongin noticed that Luhan was ready. "Ok, guys let's go", Jongin said. They all hopped in the car and left for the overnight event.

 

~

 

They arrived to an old school were the event was being held. It was called the awakeathon were the point of it was to stay up all night for one night. Luhan, Sehun and Jongin got their stuff and went inside to find Minseok, Jongdae, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in the gym. Luhan immediately ran to Minseok to hug his friend. "I missed you, ugh I had to be with those two cuddle buddies who can't be separated and I was all alone", Luhan said pointing to Jongin and Sehun. Sehun just gave a wink while Jongin looked pissed and said "whatever". 

 

~

 

The group split up as it was Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae, Kris, Jongin and Sehun. As the younger ones Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went to play sports. The group spent hours playing games and watching movies. During it Luhan realized Suho was there and he had a scar on his face. Luhan tried to avoid him the whole time. Luhan and Minseok just hanged together for a bit before meeting with Jongdae. Luhan the night found out that Minseok and Jongdae were fighting about their relationship. Luhan knew Jongdae wasn't a good boyfriend. What if they break up, if they do, then what will happen, would Minseok go to me like he said, Luhan thought. Luhan tried to tell Minseok that Jongdae wasn't the right person. Minseok questioned it. Jongin later came into the room and told the boys that they were playing cards against humanity which is a mature content and comedy card game. Luhan and Minseok agreed and watched their friends play against each other and it was really funny. Luhan and Kris decided to go watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. 

 

~

 

Kris put on the movie that Luhan brang just in case some people wanted to watch a movie. It was dark in the room and other people were there. Luhan and Kris sat down on the couch. They were about 20 minutes into the movie when suddenly Luhan felt something warm and soft on his lips. Luhan moved away because he was shocked and tried to focus onto who had kissed him. Luhan tried to see in the dark since it was pitch black, but he noticed Kris was very close to him and was smiling. Luhan in realization punched Kris' arm and asked in a whisper, "why did you do that?". "I did it because I like you", Kris said back. "Wait....what....how long?", Luhan stuttered. "Ever since back at the pool, when we met, and why because you take care of others and are nice, and cute", Kris said. "Oh, well you know I liked you", Luhan said blushing. "What, really?", Kris asked. "yeah", Luhan replied. "Well then do you wanna go out since we've been friends and stuff?", Kris asked. "Yeah", Luhan said. The rest of the movie they just spent time together and kissed. They ended up telling their friends. Minseok was happy Luhan found someone other than that jerk Suho, on the other hand he himself was having problems with Jongdae. Luhan and Kris also tried to help and talk with Minseok and Jongdae about their relationship. During the rest of the event, they fought about what to do, in the end they stayed together. In which the event ended and everyone said their goodbyes and went home. 

 

~

 

For a week, Luhan and Kris texted since the school year was upon them. Kris ended up being stressed and sent a text to Luhan. 

 

~

 

Luhan was making a turkey sandwhich with mayo and lettuce when his texting ringtone 'take the world on' went off. Luhan read the text and was shocked. Hey Luhan, I need to tell you something......um....how do I put this........

 

 

thanks for reading please comment   i think the last chapter is next