Chapter 6: The Game

Strike to the Heart

Hey guys im back...sorry kind of been busyy...but anyways he you guys go another long chapter...

544524_363501160450344_397323623_n.png

413_w720_q100.jpg

~~~~~~~~

 

"Ok, guys, let's play Truth or Dare," Minseok said. "Sure, I'm up for it," Jongin said excited. Baekhyun really didn't care, he was up for anything. They all looked at Luhan with a pout face. Luhan backed up while he was sitting on the bed with them. Luhan gave alittle whine. "Whhhhyyyyyy?...." Luhan said while making a pout face. Luhan felt claustrophobic as the boys gathered around him sliently begging him to say yes. Seeing as they weren't going to give up Luhan gave in since he was out numbered three to one. "Fine," Luhan said as he sighed. "Yes!," Minseok, Jongin, and Baekhyun said at the same time. Minseok pulled out his ipod and clicked his Truth or Dare App. As he did, Minseok entered each of the players names. Minseok shook the ipod and the ipod shuffled through the four players names. They were sitting was Jongin, to his right was Minseok, to Minseok's right was Luhan, and to Luhan's right was Baekhyun as they were in a circle around the bed. In each round it mostly picked Minseok and Jongin, sometimes Baekhyun, and barely Luhan. 

Whenever Luhan's name popped up, he picked Truth. The rounds continued on, that way now it was Jongin's turn as he picked Dare. They all looked at the ipod and it read 'Kiss the person on your right'. Everybody looked at each other. Luhan's face looked shocked. Minseok and Jongin looked at each other nervously. "Ummm..this is weird, you have a boyfriend and I'm his bestfriend, what if he finds out? If he does I'm gonna be sooo dead..." Jongin said. "It's fine, it's a game, it won't count, and plus we don't have to tell him," Minseok said. Jongin thought about it for a moment, but then really didn't care, he decided to go for it so he leaned over and kissed Minseok on the lips. 

Luhan couldn't stand seeing that, as he just looked away. "Wow, that was my first kiss," Jongin said. "Really?" Minseok asked. Jongin just nodded as he looked away while blushing and embarrassed. Minseok looked over at Luhan, but Luhan was looking away. They continued on with the game. They got some stupid dares and answered some truths. When it was Jongin turn again he was dared to kiss the person in front of him. Everyone looked up from reading the dare. They were all looking at Luhan now. It took Luhan awhile to realize that they were looking at him, and also were he was sitting at. "Woah, no, no, no, I can't,... I couldn't....." Luhan said as he backed up on the bed but was stopped after a second because his back was against the bed board. Jongin grabbed Luhan as he tried to turn away, but Jongin pulled him to face forward. 

"Come on, it's just a game," Jongin said while Luhan's head was down. Jongin tilted Luhan' head up, and placed as kiss on Luhan's lips. They separated but Jongin thought he messed up so he went in for a second kiss. Luhan was shocked the second time. Luhan backed away quickly and covered his face with his sweatshirt as he tried to control his blush. Luhan looked back up uncovering his face as he looked at Minseok. Minseok just stared at Luhan. It's just a game, Luhan thought. 

The game continued, Minseok and Jongin were dared to kiss alot. That thing is rigged, Luhan thought. Luhan didn't realize that he was moping. It was Minseok's turn and Minseok got dare. The dare read 'The other team players must decide the dare'. Jongin and Baekhyun huddled together, Luhan tried to help decide, since he was also apart of the other members, but they pushed him away. "Hey..I'm supposed to help!" Luhan said while crossing his arms. "We already decided," Jongin said. Jongin and Baekhyun gave Luhan and Minseok big cheshire smiles. "We dare Minseok to kiss Luhan," Jongin said. Minseok and Luhan looked at each other. "What?????" They both said. Jongin and Baekhyun laughed. Minseok looked at Luhan and strugged and said, "Okay, fine then". Luhan looked at Minseok and felt weird that they were going to do that in front of the others. Minseok leaned forward and kissed Luhan. Jongin's and Baekhyun's faces were priceless, as their mouths hanged open. Luhan blushed and got embarrassed. "Close your mouths, or your going to catch flies like that," Minseok said to Jongin and Baekhyun with a smile.

The rounds continued as Minseok and Jongin were dared to kiss again. After that they decided to end the game. Minseok and Jongin were on the floor as Minseok was leaning on Jongin, seeming closer than before. In Luhan's mind, he had to admit he was alittle jealous and upset. Did my confession mean anything to him, and then goes to Jongin after all of that, Luhan thought. Luhan thought things were going to be weird around Minseok. Soon they said their goodbyes and hugged as it was time to go back to their homes. 

~~~

The weekend passed as things seemed the same as before except for the looks Jongin, Minseok, and Luhan gave to each other around Jongdae. They just chuckled. As the next day came it was time for school. Luhan had arrived at school, he had Math first with Zitao. Luhan decided to go to class early, and walked down the hall with his hands filled with books. Luhan wasn't paying attention as he bumped into something hard and fell down to the ground, while his books scattered on the ground. Luhan rubbed his head as he got up. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Luhan said. "Listen here you stupid punk," someone said as Luhan felt someone grab his collar and lifted off the ground. Luhan was pushed to the wall. "Can't you just disappear," the person said. Luhan looked up and noticed the person was Zitao. "Sorry, Zitao," Luhan said. "That's not good enough," Zitao said as he lifted up his fist. 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan whinced just waiting for the blow, but it didn't happen as he peeked to look at Zitao. Zitao was frozen in place by ice. "Minseok?" Luhan asked as he turned his head and was still in Zitao's grasp. Minseok stepped forward and pushed Zitao's frozen body against the wall. Luhan was let go of Zitao's hands, and once he was free he backed away and ran behind Minseok. Luhan heared something shatter. Luhan looked down in front of Minseok's feet. The ice was broken into pieces and laying on the ground. Luhan looked back up. "Zitao!" Minseok yelled as he pinned Zitao to the wall with his arms. Zitao shruggled. Even though Zitao may be strong, he wasn't the strongest out of everybody, Minseok was. "Leave Luhan alone," Minseok said through his clenched teeth. "Calm down, Minseok," Luhan said as he put his hand on Minseok's shoulder and arm as he tries to pull Minseok off Zitao. "He's not worth it," Luhan said. Zitao snickers. "Please Luhan, you aren't worth it," Zitao said spitting at Luhan. This made Minseok mad again. "Shut up!" Minseok said as he tightened his grip on Zitao. "Calm it, Minseok, before you lose control and we might get hurt again, I know you don't want me to get hurt by your ice again," Luhan said. Minseok didn't want Luhan to deal with Zitao anymore and more so Luhan to get hurt if he went overboard which Minseok called 'Overdrive'. Minseok looked upset. Minseok loosened his grip on Zitao and pushed him away. Minseok grabbed Luhan's wrist and walked away leaving Zitao in the hall. "Dang, he's cute and y when he means business, also tough, I like him," Zitao said to himself.  I think I like Minseok, Zitao thought. But, wait wouldn't Luhan be in the way of Minseok and me, and what of Jongdae? Well Jongdae wouldn't be too bad, he really isn't a threat, I guess I'll have to take care of Luhan. Zitao decided he will look for Luhan later. When a figure came up to him propsing an idea to get them both what they wanted.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

After Minseok and Luhan walked away, they went to their government classroom together. They sat in their seats as the bell rang and class began as Mr. Choi talked about the branches of government. For Minseok and Luhan class was boring. But at least lunch was next period. Minseok leaned over to Luhan worriedly and asked, "Lu, are you okay?". "Yeah..I'm good..," Luhan was saying as a deep voice interrupted him. "Luhan and Minseok pay attention, you two have detention for talking in my class, during lunch you two clean up this room," Mr. Choi said. "Ugh," Minseok and Luhan mumbled. Finally the bell rang for lunch as everybody packed their bags and left, except for Minseok and Luhan. "I'll be right back, I need to go get my books really quick.." Minseok said as he was walking out. "Ok, I'll be here, I just go to the bathroom real quick," Luhan said as they walked out and went in different directions. 

Ten minutes passed as Luhan came back but Minseok still wasn't back yet. Luhan decided to wait and put away his books in his desk. Luhan put his backpack over the back of his chair. Five more minutes passed as Luhan waited for Minseok, but no boy in sight. Luhan was about to fall asleep waiting for Minseok. Luhan heard the door crack. Luhan whipped his head around as he said, "Oh..Minseok your back.." Luhan's eyes widened. "Why are you here?" Luhan asked. Zitao just chuckled. "To take care of a pest that is in my way, that's why.." Zitao said. "What?.." Luhan asked as he looked around the room. I'm so confused, Luhan thought. "I mean you idiot," Zitao said. 

Zitao walked towards Luhan, as he did, Luhan got scared, and got up from his seat. "Did I say you could get up," Zitao said as he moved his hand in a quick motion. Luhan froze in place. Time stopped only for Luhan as Zitao came closer. Luhan could not move or speak, he could only hear and see the things surrounding him. Luhan saw Zitao walk towards him as Zitao said, "There now that you are out of the way," as he lifted Luhan and put him in the janitor's closet that was in the classroom. Zitao closed the doors and walked out of the classroom. Luhan hearing a click at the door as he figured Zitao left.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Minseok was sprinting back to the government classroom, he had taken longer than he planned. Sehun earlier had stopped him at his locker. Sehun had told him it was something important. Something with Luhan's ex.

Sehun's Pov~~

Sehun was walking through the halls eager to get to the Garden outside, he was getting hungry, plus Jongin was waiting for him. They always ate lunch together there and also it seems like Jongin needed some help with something. He couldn't refuse to help him especially when he gave him those puppy eyes. He continued on when he heard yelling coming from the other empty hallway. Curious as to what was going on Sehun goes down it only to see Suho and his current boyfriend arguing.

Not wanting to get caught Sehun hid behind the lockers, though its kinda hard when you have rainbow colored hair. Thankfully neither one of them noticed him and began listening in on their conversation.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME!!!" the boy yelled. Sehun couldn't remember the guy's name but he knew the guy was handsome enough to get anyone to want him and seemed to be out of Suho's league. How Suho got that guy to date him I wil never understand, he though.

"Exactly what I said," Suho replied calmly. "There is someone else I like and plus your a little to annoying for my taste." Shocked by why he heard Sehun paid close attention to the next thing to come out of Suho's mouth after the guy questioned who this person was. "Luhan of course, he was never as annoying as you are always talking about yourself," Suho said smirking.

Outraged the guy yelled, "You rather go back to that pink headed nerd than stay with me?! Piss off you jerk!" With that he pushed Suho into the lockers and stormed off. Sehun was glad that someone finally did something to that disgusting worm, though he didn't appreciate someone bad mouthing his best friend. As he was about to head back on his way to the garden he heard Suho talking on his phone to someone and stayed to listen.

"Yeah go ahead I had to deal with some business. I'm sure Luhan will be quite surprised to see you later." he said. At sound of Luhan's name in the conversation Sehun charged at Suho grabbing on to his uniform collar demanding coldly, "What are you gonna do to Luhan."

Deciding to play innocent Suho said "What do you mean? I'm not gonna do anything to Luhan. I haven't talked to him since that time at the fair due to your... ahem.. forceful request." Suho stared at Sehun in the eyes, reminding him of their last encounter. The smirk on his face only pissed Sehun off even more. Sehun pulled back his fist ready to wipe the smug look off his face. Before he could Suho said, "Ooo.. is little Sehun upset? Go hit me I'm sure the nurse or the teachers would love to know why your hand is so red and in pain," tauntingly reminding Sehun where they are.

Not wanting to get suspended from school from beating up this jerk Sehun let go of the weasel and turned to walk away. As Sehun did this he stopped and turned back to look at Suho with an unnerving, cold stare saying, "If something has happened to Luhan or if I ever find you with Luhan be sure to watch your back." 

With that Sehun walked away from Suho. As he was walking he noticed Minseok closing his locker so Sehun jogged up to him trying to get his attention. "Xiu! Wait up!"

At sound of his nickname Minseok turn around to look at Sehun. "Hey Sehunnie, I'd love to talk but I've gotta go to dentetion with," Minseok said while turning way from Sehun. But Sehun stopped him once more putting his hand on Minseok's shoulder saying, "This will only take a minute I need you to look out for Luhan for me. I think something is going to happen to Luhan and I don't see Luhan as often as you."

"Sure I guess. You can come with me to detention if you want" Minseok said so they both started heading towards the government classroom when Sehun felt the vibration from his phone in his pocket. Taking it out to check what it was he saw that he got a text from Jongin asking where he was and that he needed to talk to him. Reminding him that Jongin was waiting for him Sehun blushed and said, "Um...actually...I can't do that right now cause I have to meet up with someone and they said it was really important. I'm sure you can handle anything that might happen, you're the strongest guy I know. So I'll see you guys in the class today ok." With that Sehun started running off in the other direction not giving Minseok time to respond.

~end of pov~

Dang, Minseok thought. Minseok took ten minutes extra when Sehun stopped him. Geez, that was weird, what was up with Sehun. That reminded him, Minseok thought about Luhan. Luhan must be wondering where I am, Minseok thought. As Minseok reached the classroom, he caught his breath as he turned the doornob. Hmm, locked, weird, Minseok thought as he pulled the key out that Mr. Choi gave him earlier. Minseok unlocked the door and opened the door. "Hey, Luhan, I'm back," Minseok said but stopped walking once he got in. No answer. The door closed behind him, Minseok jumped alittle. Minseok shook it off as Minseok looked around and realized Luhan was not there. "Didn't he tell me he would be back, where is he, did he ditch me?" Minseok said out loud to nobody. Minseok looked at the clock and he only had ten minutes to clean. "Geez, Luhan, you left me to clean this mess alone, geez, he is lazy," Minseok said. Luhan could hear Minseok's voice. Minseok stopped complaining as he got to work to clean. Minseok realized he needed cleaning supplies first. Minseok walked over to the classroom's closet. Minseok opened the closet and almost got a heartattack. "Woah, Luhan, you scared me, stop messing around, and let's clean..." Minseok said. No reply from Luhan. Minseok took a closer look at Luhan. "Luhan?" Minseok asked.

 

~~~

0AkjAmFFbQo.jpg

 

Displaying 20140502_181110.jpgAlittle drawing from me

Hey guys there u go.. chappy 6... ill try and update soon... thanks guys.. and please feel free to comment i would love the feedback.......

Also if you didn't go back all of the past chapters have been edited so check them out :)