Chapter 5: Hidden Inside

Strike to the Heart

963408-bigthumbnail.jpgscroll down for story

 

 

moon%20horns%20deer%20fantasy%20art%20gl

 

 

 i may do some artwork for this story like little scenes from it

~

 

“Wait….What did you say?” Luhan asked. Did I just hear that right?. “Yeah, I do, and I would date you if I didn’t have Jongdae,” Minseok said. “What?” Really?!!?!” Luhan asked happily. “Yeah, I would, but can’t date you because of Jongdae,” Minseok said. “Oh, okay, I know,” Luhan said slightly upset. Man, this , it's technically one-sided again, Luhan thought. Looking at Luhan Minseok noticed Luhan’s face reminded him of something. What could it be…think……ahhhhh…I  know! He looks like a deer.., Minseok thought.

“Ugh, this is going to be tough,” Luhan said as he sighed. This hurts my heart knowing he likes me back but that all we can be is friends. Eveything is going to be awkward since he knows, and everything I do around him will be awkward, Luhan thought. When the bell rang they decided they should go back to class. “I’ll see you later, Lu,” Minseok said as he waved goodbye. “Yeah, bye,” Luhan replied.  

Luhan was walking to his locker, when he noticed someone was standing at it. It was Zitao. Resigning to his fate Luhan walked the rest of the way to his locker. When he was close enough Zitao grabbed Luhan’s collar and pulled him close to his face.

 

“Seriously, go die, and you are ugly,” Zitao said, and pushed Luhan away. Luhan just stumbled back and walked away. “I may be ugly but at least I’m not as ugly as you,” Luhan said looking back. Omg, I’m going to be killed. Zitao looked angry but walked away. Zitao decided to find Kris for something. I'll use my time control to freeze Kris, and plant this microchip to make him do as I say and hurt Luhan, Zitao thought. But that would make Kris upset later, so I will hurt Minseok instead, since Luhan and Minseok are close, Zitao thought. “Luhan won't know what hit him,” Zitao said to himself.

 

In Minseok’s class, Minseok, Luhan, and Sehun were chatting about a History project. Meanwhile, Zitao found Kris at his locker. “Hi, Kris,” Zitao said. “Oh, hey, Zitao,” Kris said back while closing his locker. Before Kris could walk forward, the ticking of a clock was heard. Kris was frozen in his position as Zitao walked forward. Yixing and Jongin were talking when they noticed Zitao and Kris, and decided to hide behind the door. Time was stopped but only for Kris. Sorry, Zitao thought as he put the microchip on his neck, then the clock stopped as Tao snapped his fingers allowing Kris' frozen state to go back to normal. “Kris, you must destroy Minseok with your dragon, if you don't I will hurt Luhan,” Zitao said as he touched the microchip on Kris’ neck with his hand. As he did this Kris’ eyes turned red. Kris was possessed and controlled by Zitao now. “Do you understand?” Zitao asked. Kris nodded his head. Tao looked around and went in a different direction from Kris as they went their seperate ways.

Yixing and Jongin were surprised by what they had just heard. “I’ll tell Minseok and I need to prepare him to fight Kris’ dragon,” Jongin said as he disappeared in a black smoke. I need to tell Luhan, Yixing thought as he ran to find Luhan. The bell rang, and Luhan, Minseok, and Sehun split up after class. Minseok went to go sit up on the roof of the building. When Minseok arrived to the roof and sat down, a figure appeared in front of him as black smoke appeared and disappeared.  

“Jongin?” Minseok asked. “Be quiet, I’ll explain after I do this,” Jongin said. Suddenly Jongin leaned forward and he bit Minseok’s neck. Minseok cried out and was in pain. “What the heck!?” Minseok yelled as he put his hand on where Jongin bit. Minseok looked at Jongin and saw that he had changed. Jongin had fangs, red glowing eyes, and wolf ears. “Sorry, you are now a wolf. You can release your wolf power when you need to,” Jongin said. “But why?” Minseok asked. “To help you when you fight Kris’ dragon when he comes to attack you,” Jongin said. “What! Why?” Minseok asked. “Zitao is controlling him. If you have to fight him I want you to have a fair advantage,” Jongin said as he grabbed Minseok and disappeared leaving a empty rooftop seeing Kris and a huge black dragon waiting for Minseok to come out of the school.

Kris was waiting with his dragon as a black smole appeared. It was Minseok and Jongin. Then Jongin disappeared. Jongin teleported back but this time with Sehun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O ready to help out but Minseok said he could handle Kris on his own. Zitao appeared behind Kris. “Okay, Minseok it's time for you to die,” Kris said as he summoned his dragon forth. The dragon was big, black, had huge wings, fiery eyes, and a skinny tail. “That’s not going to happen,” Minseok said as he turned into a wolf. Minseok was a black wolf, with blue eyes, and ice markings on his fur. Kris just smirked. Kris’ dragon blew fire from his mouth, Minseok dodged it and attacked with a ice storm, freezing the fire. They continued on for awhile battling.

Meanwhile, Yixing found Luhan wandering in the hallway. Yixing ran to Luhan. “Luhan, hurry, Jongin will be here any minute to get us,” Yixing said. “What? Why?” Luhan questioned. “Minseok is fighting Kris, Kris is being controlled by Zitao, and Kris is using his dragon against Minseok,” Yixing said. Kris has a Dragon, and how is Zitao controlling him, Luhan thought. “What?!, Let’s go,” Luhan said as Jongin appeared. Jongin teleported Luhan and Yixing to where the rest were. They arrived at the field were Minseok and Kris were fighting. Luhan saw Minseok, he looked hurt.

Luhan saw that Minseok wasn’t paying attention as Kris’ dragon blew fire again at Minseok. “MINSEOK!!!” Luhan screamed as he ran forward. “Luhan, don’t!” the others screamed. A light flashed. A light blue smoke was formed were Minseok and Luhan were. “Sehun, clear it!” Yixing yelled. Sehun used his wind power to clear away the dust and smoke to see Minseok was laying under Luhan. Luhan was covering Minseok but was out cold, and had cuts and gashes, as well as third-degree burns. Minseok woke up feeling something on top of him and realized Luhan was on top of him, noticing Luhan’s condition. Minseok started to become scared and started freaking out. “Oh my gosh! Luhan!” Minseok screamed as he picked up Luhan up. Minseok’s tears started falling.  

Yixing grabbed Minseok’s arm and said, “It’s okay, I have the power of healing, let’s take him to my house, I have medical supplies”. Jongin teleported Luhan, Minseok, and Yixing to Yixing’s house. The rest stayed behind. At Yixing’s house, Yixing placed Luhan on a hospital bed he had and hooked Luhan up to the machines. Yixing started healing Luhan’s wounds, the scars were still there, but the cuts and gashes were stitched up and blood and burns were cleaned up and healed. “Is he going to be alright?” Minseok asked concerned. “He's healed so when he wakes up he can go home, but I’m afraid the dragon hit him too hard, and he is now in a coma…’” Yixing said sadly. “What!?...no,no,no.. how long will he be out” Minseok said as he looked at Luhan’s sleeping body. “But I don’t know how long it would be for” Yixing said. “Oh, can I stay here for awhile?..” Minseok asked. “Sure stay as long as you want,” Yixing replied. Yixing pulled Jongin out of the room, and teleported back to the others.

 

Meanwhile, at the field, Kris and Zitao left and decided to finish it later. Kris looked a little upset. Sehun and Jongdae saw a chip on Kris’ neck and wondered if that was the reason he attacked. “He’s being controlled,” Jongdae guessed. But Sehun and Jongdae couldn’t do much anything about it now, so they walked back to the school. A month passed as Luhan still didn’t wake up, Minseok tried talking to Luhan, but no movement came from the boy. Minseok missed a month of school as well to stay with Luhan. Minseok was upset, he cared a lot for Luhan. Oddly seeing Luhsn laying there asleep reminded him of the end of the Sleeping Beauty story and how the princess woke up. This made him think about if it would work on Luhan. Minseok just wanted to kiss those lips of Luhan, just to see.

So Minseok leaned over and kissed Luhan. When he moved away from Luhan's face Minseok just sat there and waited. Waiting for something to happen. But nothing. Minseok decided that was enough for the day and got up from his seat. As Minseok started for the door he noticed a blue/white glow behind him. Minseok quickly turned around and saw a glowing white deer. The deer was a grown stag, not a baby like bambi, it had a blue/white tint to the fur, it had blue glowing eyes, it had blue gems going down each side of the nostril, and a necklace with three keys.

Minseok stood there puzzled. Minseok looked at Luhan’s bed, but Luhan was not there anymore. “Luhan?” Minseok asked the deer. The deer transformed back into Luhan but had antlers in his human form. “Oops!” Luhan said as he touched one of the keys and he was back to his normal looking self. “But what? How?” Minseok asked as he hugged Luhan. “I guess you released my hidden guardian, since you have the power of defense, known as the wolf, and I am the protector of peace, a deer,” Luhan said as he hugged Minseok back. “Thank God you are Okay,” Minseok said. “I was also scared,” Minseok said. “I know, but you saved me by bringing out one of my strongest forms out to keep me alive,” Luhan said. “Now since I’m a wolf and you are a deer, we need to face Kris again,” Minseok said and transformed into a wolf.

As did Luhan as he touched the biggest key and turned into his deer form. He touched the key again and Luhan and Minseok were transported to where Kris was located. Kris was found on a rooftop, as they appeared, Kris saw them and summoned his dragon. He ordered the dragon to attack, as Minseok defended them. Luhan as the deer, tried to figure out a way to stop Kris. Luhan looked at Kris and saw a object on the back of his neck, Luhan used his Telekinesis to lift the object off his neck.

Suddenly, the dragon disappeared and Kris’ eyes turned back to normal again. Luhan touched the smallest key and turned back to his human form again. As did Minseok. Luhan looked at the item in his hand and saw it was a control chip. The chip was marked with the symbol of time control. Zitao. Kris realized everything that happened and continuously apologise to Luhan and Minseok. Kris was furious with Zitao, learning that he ended up hurting Luhan in the process. Kris stormed out to find Zitao. With that Luhan and Minseok decided to go home.

“Zitao!” Kris said in an angry tone. “How could you?” Kris said as he pushed Zitao. “Well, I wanted you to hurt Minseok, but it was even better that Luhan got hurt,” Zitao said. “I hate you,” Kris said as he stormed away as Zitao saw his tall figure disappearing. Kris and Zitao didn’t talk much after that whole ordeal. Months went by and the group learned that somethings up with their friends, but not that they had anything yet as powers, maybe they did have powers like the others but no one knew.

One day, Luhan, Minseok, Jongin, and Baekhyun were hanging at Minseok’s house. “Hey guys, let’s play Truth or Dare,” Minseok said. Oh,no, not again, I’m scared right now, Luhan thought. Well, it can’t be that bad. Or can it?

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Minseok in his cute wolf form and Luhan is his normal deer form

 

deer_and_wolf_by_reddesember-d4pt8xm.jpg

 

large.jpghere is a cartoon version of them