Chapter 7 (Part 2): Friction

Strike to the Heart

"JONGDAE!!......I need to speak with you.." Luhan said busting into the pool area. As Jongdae heard his name his head shot up but didn't turn around. Oh..no not this little bambi...freaking kill me now, Jongdae thought as he still hated the airhead of a deer. Luhan walked over to Jongdae and placed his hand on Jongdae's shoulder and turned him around. "Jongdae, we need to talk, NOW!" said Luhan in a hushed mad tone. "Yah!, What is it?" asked Jongdae with an annoyed expression. "Come here, Zitao might be around, I don't want him to know" Luhan said as he pulled Jongdae to the pool's equipment closet. 

~

Luhan put his hand on the door handle and pushed it open and pushed Jongdae inside as Luhan followed in carefully closing the door behind them trying not to make any noise. Luhan started walking closer to Jongdae as Jongdae noticed and started backing up and hit the wall against his back. What the actual , what is this stupid deer thinking, no, he did not just lock us in here to do stuff, im screwed, Jongdae thought with a freaked out expression. Luhan's face and body got closer to Jongdae's as Luhan's finger was placed on Jongdae's mouth. 

~

Jongdae closed his eyes for the worst. "I found out that Zitao won't allow Minseok to get near us", Luhan said suddenly. "What?" Jongdae asked as his eyes shot open and had a look of 'are you kidding me'. "Hey, this is serious, we need to get Zitao away from Minseok, I'm mad at this and you should be too, geez, what a great boyfriend you are..Please" said Luhan all worked up. "Well, find where Minseok is and talk to him about this and I'll go keep Zitao busy" Jongdae said. Luhan and Jongdae walked out of the closet and parted ways.

~

Ugh, I've been looking everywhere and I can't find Minseok, Luhan thought. Luhan looked up and saw Sehun his best friend. "Hey, Sehun, have you seen Minseok?" Luhan asked. "No, but maybe he's on the roof like he usually is", said Sehun. "Thanks" Luhan said as he ran down the hall waving goodbye. Luhan got to the stairs and saw Jongdae. "Hey, I think Minseok might be on the roof, did you find Zitao?" asked Luhan. "No, but let's go up there together" said Jongdae. 

~

 

I do hope Luhan is okay...but with Zitao around this is hard, I just can't without him, Minseok thought. Minseok pulled out alittle box and opened it. He decided to use the items inside. Minseok's arms got bloody from the razors he just used and placed them back in the box. Minseok decided to stand by the ledge of the roof and looked down.

~

Luhan and Jongdae walked up the last set of stairs and opened the roof door. Luhan was shocked to see blood on the ground and looked up and saw Minseok on the edge of the roof. "Min..." Luhan said quickly as he ran as fast as he could and grab Minseok. Luhan pulled Minseok back and hugged him. Luhan suddenly was lifted off of Minseok and grabbed around the neck. Luhan looked at the person that grabbed him as it was Zitao. "Hey, what did I say about this?" Zitao asked. "Shut up" Jongdae said to Zitao as he pulled Luhan away. 

~

Luhan saw his opportunity to use his power to stop Zitao. Zitao was floating now as Luhan walked closer and started yelling at Zitao. "Why the hell, I'm gonna kill you right now, how dare you!!!" Luhan screamed at Zitao. "Calm yourself Luhan!" said Minseok. Minseok got feed up and decided to freeze Zitao and Luhan. Zitao falls on his knees and the ice breaks from his hard fall. As Luhan is frozen in place with his feet still placed on the ground and his powers no longer in effect. Minseok decides to give the frozen Luhan a hug and the ice melts. Minseok's face was filled with happiness and Zitao saw it. "Fine, I will leave you guys alone from now on" said Zitao as he left the roof. The rest decide to leave too and went for some pizza. 

~

"Well, we have the all night thing next week, so I'll see you guys then" Luhan said as they parted ways.

~

 

Hey guys sorry ive been busy but finally here you guys go   please spam this chapter   i would appreciate it for how long it took   please i would love your feedback thanks