Chapter 4: Say What!?!?!?

Strike to the Heart
   tumblr_n2w2cblv1n1rypxkgo1_500.jpgScroll down for storyBQQ89ExCIAATWoM.jpg:large
 
*Thoughts are in italics
 

I’m a little scared but at the same time I want to know… We are really close anyways…

“Ahem.” Minseok clears his throat. “Um, how do I put this….”  Okay, I’ll tell him this but not the other thing yet. It’s kind of weird, he'll probably think I’m some creepy weirdo or something.., Minseok thought sadly. “Um, you know what, I’ll just show you it, I don’t want to say it,” Minseok said. Suddenly, the light turned off and then back on. Weird.

“What was that?” Minseok said as he looked around his room. “I don’t know”, Luhan replied. Minseok’s eyes landed on his door that was slightly cracked open and saw a figure in the door. “BAEKHYUN, GET AWAY FROM MY ROOM, YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!”, Minseok yelled. Luhan couldn’t help but laugh at that outburst and held Minseok back from tearing his brother apart.

“It’s okay, calm down, he is like this, you should know that by now,” Luhan said slightly chuckling to Minseok as he rubbed his back. Luhan shot his head in Baekhyun’s direction and said, “Get out or I will make you” as he gave Baekhyun a ‘you better run’ stare. He left the room and very quickly.

A light flickered in the room. Well, at least I didn’t have to show it yet, Luhan thought. Luhan laughed to himself a little bit. But something is up with Baekhyun, I can feel it.. “Ok, well now that has been dealt with….. I want to finish what I was going to do,” Minseok said. As Minseok said that, it got a little colder than it originally was. 

“Please don’t freak out,” Minseok said. “Ok, I promise, I can handle anything,” Luhan said while giving the thumbs up for Minseok to show him. “Okay then, here I go…..” Minseok said slowly as he rolled up his arm sleeves. Luhan was shocked but didn’t show it. Luhan was flipping out in his head but didn’t want to yell at Minseok, only wanted to ask why.

“Why did you cut yourself, Minseok?” Luhan asked rubbing it while not trying to hurt the area. Luhan wanted to go crazy seeing that his friend had done that. “I have a lot more and fresh ones too” Minseok said as he showed his other cuts. Right then, Luhan wanted to cry so bad, he questioned himself if he could of prevented it. “Why?...” Luhan could only squeak out as he was at a loss of words.

“Because of my past, the horrible things I went through, my family, the bullies, and because no one cares about me, I’m all alone…” Minseok screamed as tears fell from his eyes. Luhan felt tears in his eyes too, “Woah, Woah, calm down, it’s alright,” Luhan said as he grabbed Minseok to sit back down. Luhan noticed it got even colder, then Luhan started seeing frost and ice appear in the room. What the heck?

Somehow a blizzard appeared in the room because Minseok was going through some sort of inner turmoil, and it got very scary for Luhan. Ice shards flew around the room. Luhan noticed Minseok's hair turned a frost white. “MINSEOK!!! IT’S OKAY, CALM DOWN,” Luhan screamed scared for him but mostly the safety of Minseok. “You are creating a ice storm,” Luhan said. “It’s okay, I’m not mad, I just want you to be okay, and no matter what you are an amazing person, and I really care for you,” Luhan yelled as he tried to grab Minseok’s arms while trying to stay away from Luhan. Luhan got a hold of Minseok and pulled him in for a hug.

Minseok still didn’t calm down. “Nobody cares, I’m not worth it” Minseok yelled. As Minseok yelled that, a sharp piece of ice flew and hit Luhan in the arm, leaving a gash in his arm. OWWWWWWW. “Ugh……”, Luhan cried in pain. “But you are worth it to me and others”, Luhan said with a hurt tone. Minseok's hair started to turn back to it's normal brown/orange color. Minseok looked up and saw something red and felt like water. Something dawned on him. Blood. He looked at the blood and realized it wasn’t his own blood but Luhan’s.

Minseok was terrified. Luhan looked down at his arm and realized how bad it looked. “Minseok, don’t worry, it’s not that bad, and seriously I will never leave you and I will anything to protect from the people who hurt you..” Luhan said. “And besides, I’ve been cut like that before,” Luhan said with a smile of pain. “What?....What do you mean?” Minseok questioned. “They are still healing but I've cut them in the past,” Luhan said.

Minseok was shocked as he looked at Luhan’s side and there was a scar on both sides. “Why?.........” Minseok asked. “I was bullied a lot, no one cared, I was hated by everybody, I got kicked there and it would bruise and open up bleeding. Some people want me to die, and plus I have issues with my weight ,” Luhan said. “I stopped awhile ago, k-pop helped me to get to this point,” Luhan said. “But please don’t cut yourself anymore anymore, I lost someone close to me because of it. You have me and k-pop now, and seriously don’t, you can cut it bad enough that it will cause you to bleed to death, so stop!” Luhan said. “I’ll try, I’ll do it for you and I will think of you, and I didn’t know that could happen,” Minseok said upset. Luhan smiled knowing he was saving someone and that person cared about him too.

“Well then, let’s take care of that cut,” Minseok said starting to get up. “Don’t, I’ll get it,” Luhan said as he blocked Minseok from walking away. “But…..” Minseok said. “I’ll get the medicine….. I’m good with healing and Yixing taught me, Sehun too..” Luhan said as he lifted his arm up in a rising gesture. Minseok saw something floating and realized it was the medicine and supplies. Luhan started healing his cuts and wrapping it up. “But how?....” Minseok questioned awestrucked by what he just saw. “Well, Baekhyun has the power to control light, and you obviously control frost and other ice elements……I have what you call Telekinesis,” Luhan said. “I can move things with my mind,” Luhan said.

Luhan had a doe-like expression and doe-like eyes as he looked puzzled. “Hmmm, I wonder if any of the others have a power…. So far us three have Frost, Telekinesis, and Light, so I wonder if anyone else has other powers..” Luhan said questionably. “Maybe,” Minseok said as he shrugged. “We will have to see,” Luhan said. Definitely.

The day had ended and it was finally Friday. It was a normal routine for Luhan at school, get bullied, hang with some friends, eat, and zone out but sometimes ended up texting Minseok. A lot more than usual you would with a best friend.

Later that day the group of Luhan, Minseok, Sehun, Jongin, and Jongdae decided they should go ice skating. Luhan wasn’t the best at skating so he managed to do it by clinging onto Minseok for help. But he noticed that sometimes when Sehun was skating around the rink seem like skating on the wind and Jongin would just appear out of nowhere. 

Even something seemed weird with Jongdae, how he ended up with so many snacks from the vending machine. It was like he was rigging it or something, somehow powering the certain areas. He didn’t even have much money. He’s doing something fishy, Luhan thought. But he just shurgged and kept skating with Minseok.

He also noticed Sehun and Jongin hanged with each other a lot and were barely separated. Jongdae didn’t really skate, he said he couldn’t, so he just sat down and watched everyone else. Luhan stayed with Minseok most of the time and sometimes followed to sit down with Minseok and Jongdae. Weeks would pass and Luhan ended up realizing something. Luhan would feel lonely or upset, and even missed Minseok if they didn’t talk. Are we more than bros, do I like Minseok? He makes me smile, and means a lot to me, but it seems weird because he has a boyfriend, and would never choose me over him, but I’ll ask him, Luhan thought.

Luhan saw Minseok one day, and decided to ask Minseok. “Do you like a certain someone other than Jongdae?” Luhan asked Minseok. “Why?..” Minseok asked. “I don’t know. I figured there might be someone else” Luhan said. “Um……” Minseok said. “Errrr…. Do you like……um…..”, Ughhh should I say it, okay I'll say it, “……me?.......If you didn’t have Jongdae…would you date me?” Luhan asked very nervous. Luhan was scared that it would ruin the friendship they had but he wanted to know badly because it was killing him, those feelings. Ugh, why did I ask that? I’m screwed, Luhan thought. But Luhan was shocked to hear Minseok’s answer. 

 

~~~~~~

Happy late Luhan's birthday, but here you guys go.... and please pray for the victims and familys in the ferry accident............and im posting this on the anniversary of my cousins death... i miss you craig.. its been 10 years without you... he was a second father to me..........my heart hurts still from it but im okay.......anyways leave a comment and subscribe.... ill leave you guys with Baekhyun and Kris...

 

exo-baekhyun-3.gif

tumblr_mc914u1Dl21rv1bj0.gif