Chapter 2: That jerk

Strike to the Heart

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwouMqOKJfsVn0x-MdffX    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs7VFJTqehjfFHDWpJUIW

*thoughts in italics

The bus ride seemed really long. Luhan felt awkward on the bus, of course he was because he was sitting right next to Minseok and neither one of them were talking. Luhan and Minseok were both bored, so when Luhan got his ipod out he mustered as much courage as he could to actually try to talk to Minseok. Seeing as Minseok hasn't heard much Kpop they decided to watch K-pop videos and fell in love with the music, and they chatted about the groups. This was what started their friendship. Time to time, Luhan would doze off.

Luhan quickly woke back up when he heard Mr. Kyung say, “Okay, students we are here, please go to your assigned dorms, since we are staying the night.” Luhan knew he had to share a room with Minseok. Sehun and his brother D.O. had joined them. Jongdae, Jongin, Kris, and Chanyeol (Jongdae’s younger brother) had roomed in the door next to them. That afternoon, the class visited a museum, when it became 6 at night; everybody left to go to a campfire and gathered around. They sang songs and told scary stories. It was time to go to bed, Luhan and his roommates said bye to the others.

There were two beds in the room and space underneath them to sleep. Luhan always had to sleep in a bed; he could never sleep anywhere else except a bed. So they decided that Luhan would sleep on one bed and Sehun sleep on the floor under him. While D.O. slept on the other bed with Minseok was under D.O.’s bed on the floor.

The first ones to sleep were D.O and Minseok both snoring very loudly. Sehun was in the bathroom while Luhan had take his night time pills for his heart problems, if he didn’t he would be in big trouble. Sehun came back in with a towl on his head, when he noticed Luhan was still up he came up behind him patting his shoulder, scaring Luhan. "Sorry 'bout that Lu," Sehun said, " I didn't mean to scare you." So Sehun and Luhan talked for a little bit before they both started heading to bed. But before Luhan started drifting off Sehun caught his attention saying, "I'm glad you and Minseok are friends now, anyway goodnight Lu." With that Sehun fell asleep. Luhan stayed up a little before drifting off to sleep. 

Later that night, Luhan felt someone lay on his bed with him, he felt cramped. It was Sehun, like always Sehun unconsiously decides to hug Luhan in his sleep, sometimes ending up choking Luhan. Somewhat use to it Luhan just goes back asleep. 

The next day was regular and everyone had fun until they had to go on the bus back home. On the way back Luhan and Minseok chatted and discussed about their English project. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, many months passed by and Luhan and Minseok became friends. Since they had class together, they would always talk when they had a chance. They learned they liked the same things, had some talents like drawing. Later, they ended up always hanging together, Luhan was always at Minseok’s side.

One day, Minseok invited Luhan to come over to Minseok’s house, where he met Minseok’s parents and his brother Baekhyun. Minseok’s parents seemed nice around Luhan but the look on Minseok’s face said otherwise. Luhan tried his best to be a good friend and talked with Minseok’s parents (even though he rather hang with Minseok), when he wasn’t talking with Minseok’s parents, Minseok was being yelled at by them.

While with Minseok or Minseok's parents, Luhan noticed Baekhyun was a little to close for just meeting him. This boy is freaking me out. Luhan looked at Minseok, he looked annoyed everytime he saw his brother and kept telling him to get out. Though others probably couldn't, Luhan could tell Minseok’s life was a living hell. So to take some of the stress off of Minseok, Luhan would talk to Baekhyun to get him to stop bothering Minseok. You can survive this for Minseok’s sake. Minseok would look at Luhan and wonder why he was always smiling, how can he put up with all of this, Minseok thought. Minseok stared at Luhan for awhile, just studying his body language and facial expressions.

“You know, you are a awesome person,” this shocked Minseok a little hearing Luhan speak. It took Minseok a minute to process what Luhan just said, “Huh?”, said Minseok. “You are a pretty good friend, you are like the brother I never had. This could be like my second home” Luhan said. Does he really like it here that much, it’s so horrible here, Minseok thought. “Oh, that’s nice to hear, yeah I feel the same”, Minseok replied. Minseok shifted in his seat and stared at the wall for awhile, “You know my life hasn’t been great with my family and all, and I’ve known you for a while now…”, Minseok said. I should tell him. “…and I”, I just can’t tell him right this second, it’s too much for me and will be on him. “..feel like I can talk to you about anything,” Minseok said. “Yeah, I feel the same”, Luhan said with a smile. That smile can melt a heart or make one feel bad or even make one smile. 

Feeling comfortable with asking Minseok about this subject Luhan asks, “Oh, yeah, Jongdae is your boyfriend, right?" I still don’t like Jongdae though, there’s something weird and not right with him, Luhan thought. “Yeah,” Minseok looked down and felt upset, “sometimes it seems like he can act like a great boyfriend but other times it seems like he is just a friend, not my boyfriend at all”, Minseok said embarrassingly. Trying to lighten the mood to make Minseok more comfortable Luhan says, “Geez, Jongdae is weird sometimes, I swear it's like Suho taught him to act like a jerk. Even though he is like that I could give him a chance but I don’t know if he would take that chance.” Suho is why my life is living hell right now.“Well, if you want, I could talk to him for you”, Minseok said. “Okay”, Luhan said slightly happy yet concerned.

A couple days later, Minseok asked Luhan, Jongdae, Suho, Jongin, and Sehun to go to the park after school, Minseok suggested they should play truth or dare. Luhan and the rest of the boys agreed. The group played a couple rounds; Luhan only did truth, because he still felt a little weird about what Minseok told him earlier. “Suho said he still likes you”. Luhan snapped out of his daze when they said it was his turn.  “Okay, Luhan, Truth or Dare?” Jongin asked. “Truth”, Luhan replied.

“Do you still like Suho?” asked Jongin. “Okay, I’m just going to say maybe”, Luhan said looking at Suho. OMG, going to die over here. The group continued the game getting a couple of laughs. Jongdae got dared to kiss Minseok on the cheek, so Jongdae did. Then it was Suho’s turn, he picked dare. Jongin, Jongdae, and Minseok whispered something to Suho and Sehun. They looked around at each other with big smiles while Sehun frowned, and looked at Luhan. What the hell are they saying and plotting. “Is Suho going to do his dare or what? And why the hell are you guys looking at me like that?!” asked Luhan loudly while throwing his hands in the air.

“Nothing..okay, Sehun…you are next”, said Jongin. They continued on… Why hasn’t Suho done his dare yet.. and I have a bad feeling it has to involve me, Luhan thought. Moments later, Suho decided to sit next to Luhan. This surprised Luhan, Luhan started to feel uncomfortable. The next thing that happened shocked Luhan. Suho had kissed Luhan.WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!???. Luhan flipped out and turned away, he blushed. “I still like you”, said Suho.   

Luhan looked back at Suho. The game had just finished up its last rounds, so Luhan and Suho decided to talk about what happened with their relationship. Suho told him that he was afraid that Luhan would leave him, so he broke up with Luhan because of a misunderstanding, and decided to start again. Luhan decided to give Suho a second chance. Minseok had told them that they all should go to a fair next week.

The rest of the week Luhan was happy to try and get back with Suho, but he wanted Suho to ask him back out properly. As it came time for the fair, Luhan, Suho, Minseok, Jongdae, Jongin, Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O. arrived to the fair. They all hung and eventually split into groups. Luhan hung with Suho, Minseok, Kris, and Jongdae. While Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol, D.O, and Beakhyun went to find something to eat. Luhan tried to see if Suho wanted to get back together, because Suho had asked Minseok if he should ask Luhan out again, and Minseok told him yes. That is what Luhan heard from Minseok. Luhan was determined to get Suho back. 

They all wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. Jongdae and Minseok, Luhan and Suho, and Kris had no one but wanted to be with someone and not be by himself. They waited in line; Luhan didn’t want anybody else in the car with him, except Suho. But Suho said something to Luhan, “You know I don’t want to do this, I’m not ready for a relationship”, WAIT…..WHATTTTTTTTTTTT??????????. That evil little jerk, that scumbag, that loser, that no good of a person….. Luhan came back to reality and noticed Suho walked away. HOW COULD HE SAY HE WANTED TO DATE ME AGAIN AND THEN HE DOESN’T WANT A RELATIONSHIP.!!!!!!!!!!!.

Luhan got upset and Minseok kept apologizing for thinking that it would work again. Luhan didn’t want to ride the Ferris wheel after that. Kris didn’t want to go alone either. Kris was upset that Luhan didn’t want to go with him. I wanted my first Ferris wheel ride to be with a boyfriend…it’s a romantic thing, Luhan thought. Luhan was saving it for a special moment, and didn’t want it to be with his crush, he didn’t want to think about a relationship at that moment. Kris was still upset with Luhan, while Minseok and Jongdae rode together. Kris and Luhan just sat on the sidewalk.

“I’m sorry, Kris, I just want to ride it with a boyfriend,” Luhan said. Kris just looked at Luhan and felt bad, soft cries were heard. Luhan was crying. Kris couldn’t move, he got mad at the way he was acting at that moment. Come on, don’t be a jerk… I should give him a hug and say I’m sorry, Kris thought. Kris was moving his arm towards Luhan when he heard Minseok yell, “LUHAN!!” Great lost my chance, Kris thought. Luhan looked up and was embraced in a hug. “I’m sooooo sorry,” Minseok said. “I know where we can go to make it better, Jongdae went to go find some people, follow me,” exclaimed Minseok. I don’t want to. Luhan didn’t have a choice and was pulled by the wrist by Minseok. Kris just followed along. Oh, boy…where are we going? Luhan thought…….not in the mood, nothing can make it better….

 

Hope you guys liked it... please subscribe and comment, tell me how you liked it or your thoughts on it. Chapter 3 will be up sometime next week when I have a chance, im a senior in high school.. i was supposed to be in college but stayed back... i get to work on the story when i have free time during classes, my study hall, and my yearbook staff class.... this story is based off the things that happened to me and my crushes and boyfriends and the people are actually people and do act like that....nothing is a lie, but maybe some events are switched and its basically what i remember, and we really have friends and we act like the members of exo.....and guys please subscribe to me on youtube as InvaderRae and follow me on instagram beautyluhan  .... lol u may see the real life versions ...hehehe only if u know who is who..oh.. im gonna start doing kpop reaction videos on my youtube so im filming with my friend tom... so baiiiii guys Saranghae <3

tumblr_inline_mgedefLtap1r95bn7.gifJongdae and Suho for you guys.

341793-exo-suho-107.gif