Love Journey

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

Krystal's POV
 
My sister asked me for a help. Which is to make her get closer to Amber. And yeah, I agreed. Since the time I saw my unnie and Amber kissing, I already knew that they love each other. 
 
 
"Amber, I love you."  I heard Jessica unnie said.
 
 
I hid at the wall and mentally crying. I hate it. I hate it when I know another girl is confessing to Amber. Amber is mine... wait, what did I just say? Amber is mine? Oh My God! No, no, no. My mind have to be kidding me. I don't like Amber. He's just my best friend. Very best friend.
 
I decided to stop thinking nonsense. I thought they're already done now so I managed to knock the door. When I reached the door's front, I saw my unnie and Amber are... kissing.
 
 
I sighed when I thought about the scene.
 
 
"Soojung ah, what are you thinking?"  my sister's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"Oh.... no, nothing."  I forced a smile.
 
 
I tell my sister that I want to go home and study and she nodded her head. We went to the living room and giggled when we saw the sleeping Amber. I can't deny the fact that he really looks like a llama. Which I found that it's cute.
 
My sister patted Amber's shoulder which made him moved a little but he still didn't wake up. Such a sleepy head.
 
 
"Amber, wake up."  my sister tried to wake him up and she succeed at the third time.
 
"You two are done?"  he asked and looked at me. I nodded and smiled.
 
"Soojung said that she wants to go home and study. So you should go back early. I heard exams is already near."  my sister said and wrapped her hands around Amber's neck as he got up from the couch.
 
"Okay then."  he flashed a sweet smile at her which made her cheeks reddened. 
 
 
My sister gave a peck on Amber's lips before opening the door for us.
 
We walked towards the car park to Amber's car. Along the way, it's silent. 
 
 
"Are you okay?"  I'm kind of surprised when he asked me. I nodded. But actually I'm not.
 
"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat or drink anything?"  he asked with a caring tone which made my heart melt. He's so caring about me. That's why I like him that much.
 
 

 

 author's note  Another update for today! Maybe short, but I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I can't stop reading the comments! XD

» layout credit