Love Journey

chapter FIVE

 

"By the way, do you want to stay for a while to watch television?"  Jessica asked and Amber looked at her.
 
"Sorry noona. I promised to accompany Krystal when I got home."  he flashed an apologetic smile and she nodded.
 
 
After he done washing the dishes, he thanked her for the dinner and bid a goodbye.
 
Just when he's about to leave the apartment, he saw the weather's situation which is raining heavily from the living room's window.
 
 
"Since it's raining heavily, I think I should stay for a while."  Amber said which made Jessica's expression brighten up.
 
"Okay. Come here. I'll open the television for you."  she smiled and dragged him to the couch.
 
 
When she is about to take the remote control, Amber stopped her by holding her hand. It made her heart skipped.
 
 
"It's okay. We'll just chat."  he flashed a light smile to Jessica and she nodded.
 
"So, I will start first."  she spoke and he nodded.
 
"If you got to choose, will you choose Krystal to be in danger or you?"  she asked carefully.
 
"Of course me."  he replied casually and grinned in the thought of protecting his best friend.
 
 
Jessica felt jealous. She don't like it when Amber protects Krystal more than protecting himself. It seems like he cared for Krystal too much.
 
 
"Now it's my turn to ask."  he said and thinking about what questions should he ask while Jessica patiently waiting for his question.
 
"Will you choose cute or handsome guy as your ideal type?"  Amber asked and Jessica chuckled at his question.
 
"Of course both, since you have both handsome and cute appearance."  she thought.
 
"Maybe cute type. So they can entertain me with their cute appearance when I'm sad."  Jessica answered and he nodded.
 
 
They kept asking questions to each other, most of their questions are about their ideal type. After 10 minutes, they decided to stop this game. Amber suggested to watch some horror movies at the television. Jessica agreed although she's afraid of it. But she thought that it's the way Amber could stay more longer so they can spend more times together. 
 
Amber inserted the tape into the player and it started playing.
 
 
"What are we watching actually?"  she asked nervously and scooped beside Amber.
 
"Silent Hill Revelation."  he answered and laughed mentally at Jessica's nervous expression.
 
 
The movie started now. At the first, it wasn't so scary but at the half of the movie, it's quite scary. Jessica sometimes closed her eyes at the scary scene. She doesn't want to shout because she doesn't want to scare Amber with her sudden shout. But when it comes to a very scary scene, she closed her eyes and try to not shout but it's no use when she accidentally saw the ghost scene. What shocked her the most is when Amber suddenly pulled her into his warm hug. Her head is now resting on his chest while his right arm is now on her shoulder. Jessica felt happy but scared at the ghost scene.
 
 
"Come closer if you're scared."  he whispered and she went closer to his embrace. 
 
 
She can't explain her feeling. She felt safe and protected in his warm embrace. She secretly grinned at the thought.
 
When the movie ended, he broke the hug which made Jessica pouted.
 
 
"Thanks for letting me stay for a while. I'll have to go now."  he smiled and about to leave but Jessica held his hand which made him stopped his steps.
 
"Yeah?"  he raised his eyebrows.
 
"I...I want to ask you a question.."  she quietly said.
 
He nodded.
 
"Who will you choose between me and Krystal?"  she questioned.
 
 
 

 

 author's note  Yeay! Chapter 5 is up now! I hope you will like it! Please do show some support by dropping your comments. Subscribing and upvoting is actually not a must but if you want to, I will appreciate it. Besides, if you subscribe, you can always keep updated with this fic too. ^^

 

» layout credit