Love Journey

chapter FOUR

 

In the night
 
 
It's about 7:30 in the night already, Jessica is preparing the foods on the dining table.
 
 
"I think I should change first."  she thought and went to her room.
 
 
After 15 minutes, she came out from her room with a simple tight jeans and a white long-sleeves white shirt.
 
 
DING DONG!
 
 
"He's here already?"  Jessica bit her lower lips and walked to the door.
 
 
She immedietly smiled when she saw Amber with a casual polo t-shirts and a black skinny jeans.
 
 
"Hello."  Amber greeted with a handsome smile which melt her heart in no time.
 
"Hi."  Jessica greeted back.
 
 
She invited him inside and closed the door.
 
 
"Noona."  Jessica raised her eyebrows when Amber called her.
 
"You're beautiful tonight."  he smiled and she lightly blushed.
 
"Thanks."  
 
 
Jessica brought Amber into the dining room. And they sat opposite to each other.
 
 
" Noona, you cooked all these? "  he asked while pointing towards the food on the table.
 
" Yes, I hope it suits you. I don't really cook so I don't have much experience. "  Jessica said shyly and Amber chuckled at her cuteness.
 
" I will enjoy these. "  Amber smiled before they digged in the food she prepared.
 
" How's it? "
 
"My taste buds love it!" Amber replied and flashed his dorky smile.
 
Jessica smile from ear to ear upon hearing what had he told her. She was relieved. She joined him and they both enjoyed their meal.
 
"I'm so full!" Amber said as he leaned back on his chair and tapped his stomach. "Thanks Noona!" he continued happily.
 
"You don't have to thank me, you know." Jessica answered and giggled.
 
"Whoever who will become your husband is, I can say that he is lucky!" Amber stated and grinned.
 
"Well, I hope he is someone I already know." Jessica replied as she stood up.
 
"Oh, let me get these." he stopped her and get the plates from her hand.  "You did the cooking and so let me do the washing."
 
"You are my guest Amber."
 
"And I'm a kind of guest who want to do the dishes."Amber replied dorkily.
 
Jessica stare at him then later curved her sweet smile. She can't help but to feel giddy inside being with Amber. 
 
"You know what, whoever your wife is, she will be lucky too." she spoke that made Amber raised his brows.
 
"What made you say that?"
 
"Because you are not just the kind of guest who wash dishes, but you are also the kind of guy who is perfect to be a husband."
 
"You think so?" Amber asked and chuckled.
 
 
 

 

 author's note Hello my readers! Just wanna tell you a good news, which is we have a new co-author, keimagod! <333  And also this chapter is written by me and keimagod. Hope you enjoyed it, please do subscribe to keep updated and please do comment. ^^

 

» layout credit