Love Journey

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

Amber's POV
 
In the whole trip in the car, I felt something is wrong with Krystal. She often spaced out when I'm talking with her. She seems to be sad. 
 
"If you have anything, you're free to tell me."  I spoke and she looked at me.
 
She shook her head. 
 
"Are you sure it's nothing?"  I asked again and she nodded. 
 
I let out a sigh and focused back at the road.
 
 
After a few minutes, we reached. I parked my car in the garage. I stepped out and opened the car door for her. 
 
"I'm cooking ramen. Do you want some?"  I locked my car with the car keys.
 
"Nope. I'm going to shower and study upstairs. No need to wait for me."  Krystal walked upstairs after answering to my question. 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows and stepped into the house.
 
End Of POV
 
 
Krystal jumped on the bed and covered herself with the blanket.
 
"Stupid me. I should have confessed to him earlier."  she thought and sighed heavily.
 
 
 
While at the kitchen, Amber is preparing two cups of ramen. He knows when she is hungry, she will eat it.
 
 
Amber sat on the couch in the living room with a cup of ramen in his hand.
 
He the television and slurped his ramen. 
 
Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He smirked because he knows it's no other than Krystal.
 
"Hungry?" he asked when he turned his head to see her.
 
"Yeah." Krystal replied shortly and sat down next to him.
 
Amber handed her the cup of ramen and they both enjoyed their meal. Amber has a big smile on his face while eating his food, he loves eating with Krystal. Krystal on the other hand keeps on stealing glances on Amber. Seeing the guy's happy expression draws a smile on her face.
 
"You really like ramen that much, do you?" she asked him.
 
"I sure like ramen but the idea of eating my favorite food with you makes me happy." Amber said to her which made Krystal's face to flushed.
 
Krystal felt her heart pound. She thought that if only she can kiss Amber, she will definitely do it. But unfortunately, she can't!
 
"Stupid!" she spoke and curved a gentle smile.
 
"I wish we can do this forever." Amber stated and grinned.
 
 

 

 author's note  Like it? Haha, it's written by me and our amazing co-author, keimagod! Sorry for late update! Thanks for your comments! <333

» layout credit