Ⅱ.

Love Journey

chapter TWO

 

"Hyung, you really decided to hit him?"  the partner who stood beside the gang leader, Hyunseung asked.
 
"Of course! He's so arrogant. I'm starting to get annoyed why the girls likes to crowd around that Choi Minho."  the gang leader told.
 
"But....."  before Hyunseung could finish the sentence, he got off by the gang leader who grabbed his collar.
 
"BUT WHAT? I'VE SAID CLEARLY THAT I, KIM JONGIN, WANTED TO HIT THE ARROGANT BOY CHOI MINHO!"  he shouted in anger while the partner nodded in fear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jongin let go of his collar and glared at him.
 
 
After that, he walked away with the other partner. Leaving Hyunseung alone behind.
 
 
Jongin and his partner walked towards the lockers coolly but they got no girls attracted.
 
 
"Kyungsoo ah, later, I want to meet the other members at our secret tunnel. Got it?"  Jongin whispered to his partner, Kyungsoo.
 
 
At the halfway, Jongin saw his crush. Krystal Jung.
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
 
When I'm walking back towards the locker to keep something, I saw the school's bully, Kim Jongin, with his partner beside him. I caught him staring at me so I glared at him and he smirked.
 
 
I felt uncomfortable so I walked quickly to my locker. I opened the door and sighed in relief after I noticed that the Kim Jongin is gone. 
 
 
But I jumped in shock when suddenly someone pulled my hand as I closed the locker door. 
 
 
 
"Yah! Kim Jongin! What do you want?"  I tried to struggle of from his grip but I failed because he is just too strong.
 
"Come on Krystal, I've been confessing to you since last month. Why can't you just accept me?"  he asked softly but his hand tighten on my grip which made me winced a little at the pain.
 
"I have said many times that I don't like you!"  I replied while glaring at him.
 
"Your glare will not work at me."  
 
"Let me go!"  I said trying to struggle off but failed again.
 
"Krystal, tell me. Why aren't I good enough for you? I have power and I have a lot of money!"  he asked with a dissapointed look. 
 
 
I can see anger and fire in his eyes. 
 
 
 
"Kim Jongin! I don't love anyone by judging their powers or moneys or whatever! I will only love someone who have a nice personality. I want someone who make me comfortable and make me feel protected and loved."  I answered with a soft tone this time. 
 
 
Now, his eyes started to softened and he loosen his grip on me.
 
 
"Krystal, I can change for you. I won't be rude again. I have a lot of gangs that can protect us 24/7 hours. I love you. Please accept me."  he told.
 
"It's no use Jongin. I don't like you. I didn't have a single feeling for you."  I walked off after saying those words to him.
 
 
I don't like bad boys. I just like someone who is nice and caring. Just like......
 
 
 
 
 
"Krystal!"  
 
"Amber?"  I smiled when I saw him.
 
"What are you doing here?"  he asked as he arrived in front of me.
 
"Oh... I..I'm just wandering around."  I replied with an awkward smile which made him raised his eyebrows suspiciously.
 
"Okay then."  he smiled and grabbed my hand.
 
 
He lead the way to our classroom. Yeah, I forget. We have to go to the class now.
 

 

 author's note Here's an update. Hope it's not too short. Thank you for subscribing! Love ya! Please do comment too! Although I didn't reply to your comments, it doesn't mean I don't like your comments. I appreciate it. Thanks for the one who commented. <3

 

» layout credit