Ⅰ.

Love Journey

chapter one 

 

Shouts could be heard at the high school's front gate.
 
 
A cool and handsome boy came out from a Ferrari 458. 
 
 
 
 
 
Who else it could be?
 
 
"Amber!! I love you!"  the girls shouted when he walked towards them.
 
 
Amber Joseph Liu has been treated like a celebrity in the high school. Even though he's just in a normal school uniform, his handsome and cool appearance is loved by all the girls in the school.
 
Suddenly, a girl with dark brown hair ran towards Amber and held his right hand.
 
 
"Amber! You're so late!"  the girl pouted while holding his hand.
 
"If you didn't said that you wanted to walk with Luna, I would have been earlier to send you. Krystal Jung."  he pinched her bridge of her nose gently.
 
 
Amber Liu and Krystal Jung is always like that. When they're talking to each other, they will not care about the people around them.
 
 
"Amber oppa. This is for you."  a girl with glasses walked towards Amber and handed him a box of chocolates, earning glares from other girls.
 
"Thank you Ji Eun."  Amber smiled sweetly at Ji Eun and she blushed.
 
 
Krystal who is standing beside Amber felt nothing but a heavy feeling on her chest.
 
 
"Princess, what are you waiting for, let's go."  he held her hand and they walked towards the lockers together.
 
 
Along the way to the lockers, the students all looked at them. They envied Krystal and Amber's close relationship.
 
 
When they reached the lockers, the arranged things in the locker and took some books out.
 
 
"I want to meet my friends first. Are you okay walking towards the class alone?"  he asked as they closed the doors of the lockers.
 
"I'll be okay. Don't worry."  Krystal smiled, assuring him that she will be okay.
 
 
Amber nodded and walked away.
 
 
"Krystal Jung."  
 
 
 
 
She turned around and saw Luna and Victoria standing with arms crossed.
 
 
Krystal raised her eyebrows at their weird smile.
 
 
"So.... do you like Amber?"  Victoria asked while Krystal widened her eyes.
 
"No! You already asked me this for 1100th times since the third day I entered this school."  she got irritated of her friends behaviour.
 
"It's obvious that you like him. Since the first day you entered this school, you two are close to each other. Don't you think that the whole school is envy of your relationship?"  Luna questioned which made Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
"Let me tell you guys again. Amber Liu and Krystal Jung are just best friends. Nothing more and nothing less."  Krystal told and walked away from them.
 
 
When Krystal dissapeared from their sight, they started whispering to each other.
 
 
"I envy Krystal that she can get so close with Amber."  Luna pouted.
 
"Eh? You did find him attracting too? Like other girls in this school?"  Victoria asked curiously.
 
"Of course. Talking about guys, Victoria Song, where is your beloved crush Choi Minho?"  Luna looked around.
 
 
And there, they saw Minho walking towards the lockers with a few girls crowding around him.
 
 
"Minho oppa!"  the girls called. Wanting to attract Minho's attraction. But of course it didn't work since Minho is the most arrogant student in the school.
 
"Oppa!"  the girls pouted sadly when Minho walked to his locker and opened the locker's door, ignoring them.
 
"Minho oppa, can we walk together with you to your class?"  one of the girls questioned with sparkling eyes, hoping for Minho to agree with the suggestion.
 
"Those annoying girls."  Minho thought and sighed.
 
 
Suddenly, the girls shouted more loudly when they saw a group of boys walking towards their direction.
 
And that boys is none other than the school's popular boys. Lay, Tao, Junhyung, Kris, Amber and Key.
 
 
"Oppas!!!!!!"  the fangirls' scream can make people faint.
 
"Hyung."  Minho smiled when Amber high-fived him.
 
"Let's go."  Kris said and they walked along the lockers.
 
 
While they chatted to each other, the gang of bullying is staring at them.
 
 
"Choi Minho. The arrogant boy."  the leader of the gang smirked.
 

 

 author's note Okay...first chapter is up. Thank you for subscribing and upvoting plus commenting. I appreciate it so much. *bowed* And recently, a reader asked me if this is a Kryber or Jessber fic. If you want to know the answer, you will have to read this whole fic. ^^ Hope you don't mind my grammar. Please do keep on supporting this fic. A million thanks! 

» layout credit