Ⅲ.

Love Journey

chapter THREE

 

At University Of Seoul
 
 
Jessica packed her things, preparing to leave the class. But someone tapped her shoulder from behind.
 
 
"Hi Sica."  the guy flashed a handsome smile but Jessica threw a glare at him.
 
"Lee Donghae, let me warn you again. No one calls me Sica except my close friends."  she warned coldly.
 
"That means I'm not close enough to you?"  that guy named Donghae pouted sadly.
 
"Yeah. You're not even my friend."  Jessica scoffed and walked away.
 
 
Donghae sighed when Jessica really left him.
 
 
"Annoying  jerk."  Jessica rolled her eyes as she left the class.
 
 
"Where should I go after this?"  she thought and pulled her phone out from her handbag.
 
 
Jessica dialled Amber's number.
 
 
Amber: Hello?
Jessica: Hi Amber!
Amber: Oh, Jessica noona. What can I help you?
Jessica: Ermm... just want to ask if you want to come over my house for dinner tonight?
Amber: Tonight? Just me and you?
Jessica: Ermm.... ah, yeah....
Amber: Okay then.  I'll be there by 8.
Jessica: No problem. Bye.
Amber: Bye.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
After I hung up, I immedietly jumped in joy. It has been 2 weeks since I saw Amber. Because I'm busy with my university projects and stuffs like that. Finally, I can spend some times with Amber! Without my sister.
 
 
You've must been wondering why I said that. It's because I'm jealous. Yeah, JEALOUS.
 
 
I'm jealous of my sister that she got to spend more times with Amber more than me. All the time, I've been thinking, will Krystal know more about Amber more than me? Will Krystal snatch Amber from me? 
 
 
Okay, let me tell you, Krystal and Amber known each other since their childhood. I just met Amber about 3 years after Krystal knew Amber. That's why I'm scared that Krystal will like Amber, but what if Amber thinks the same as her?
 
 
Ahhhh!!! Stop thinking about this! 
 

 

 author's note Sorry for short update. Hope you enjoy this fic. Thank you for subscribing and commenting. ^^ I hope you will drop more comments because previous chapters haven't got much comments. TT

 

» layout credit