Love Journey

chapter SIX

 

He frozed at his spot. He doesn't move even an inch. Amber wants to answer the truth but he don't know how to open his mouth.
 
 
Amber's POV
 
I just can't move. Why suddenly this question? I know I will answer that it's Krystal. But how should I say that, I actually have a little feelings for Jessica noona too. I don't know what kind of feeling is that but it's an unexplainable feelings I mean.
 
"Can we skip this question? I..I want to go home before it rains heavily again."  I turned and forced a light smile to her before walking towards the door.
 
 
When I twisted the door's knob open, I felt someone's arm wrapped around my waist from behind. I managed to turn around. But before I could do that, I heard the owner whispered to my ears softly.
 
 
"Amber, I love you."  
 
 
It's Jessica noona.
 
I quickly turned around unwrapping her arms from my waist. 
 
Is my ears playing with me? She loves me?
 
 
"What?"  
 
"You heard me. I love you."  she confessed again.
 
 
Before I could even say a single word, she crashed her lips on mine. She kissed me passionately. At first, I didn't reply to her kiss because I'm surprised at her action. But at last, I finally take the courage to reply to her kiss. When she's about to push me to the couch, I heard someone calling us from the door. 
 
"Amber? Unnie? What are you guys doing?"  the voice belongs to my beloved childhood friend, Krystal Jung. 
 
"Krystal?"  we broke the kiss and looked at her.
 
 
Krystal's expression turned blank.
 
 
"W..why are y..you here?"  I shuttered. What the hell am I shuttering at this time?
 
"No..nothing..."  she replied while looking at me. 
 
 
The silence had arrived. For 5 minutes, no one starts talking. None of us.
 
 
"Soojung ah, follow me."  Jessica finally broke the silence and pulled Krystal into her room. Leaving me all alone in the living room.
 
 
End of POV
 
 
Amber decided to sit on the couch while waiting for the sisters to come out from their room.
 
 
 
 
 
While in Jessica's room, Krystal stayed silence and Jessica crossed her arms while sitting on her bed.
 
 
"Unnie...I..."  Jessica cutted her sister off.
 
"So you saw the whole scene?"  the older Jung asked with a straight face while looking at the younger Jung.
 
"No, I just arrived and you two were already... kissing."  Krystal answered.
 
 
Jessica stood up from her bed and went to Krystal.
 
 
"Soojung ah, can you help me?"  Krystal nodded.
 
"Help me to get closer to Amber."  Jessica said and Krystal smiled but actually her heart is crying at the fact that she's helping her sister to win someone she want to own.
 
 

 

 author's note  A not so long and not so short chapter for my readers! I won the bid and this fic got advertised! Love you guys who subscribed and upvoted! Million of hugs for you! I hope you will drop some comments for me. ^^ Thank you. *bowed*
HERE'S SOME KRYBER GIFS FOR YOU <3
 
 

 

» layout credit