Chapter 9

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

After rapmon hyung walked out my room V was still sitting there look at me "what are you thinking about?" he smirked "oh nothing" I got annoyed "tell me V what are you thinking" he sighed "fine how about we change the bet up a little" "interesting how so?" "if you get her within 2 weeks I will be your slave for the next two years" i smirked i shrugged "why not same goes for me if i dont get her in 2 weeks im your slave for the next 2 years" V got up and walked out of my room. I sat down thinking of what just happen and the question hyung asked me. *do i really actually like her?* I shook my head *no i dont like her she just a bet* 

i walked out of my room to see if they were still here *why is it so quite?* and they was but they was just quite i walked up to them their backs facing me "why is it so quite?" they all ignored me but jimin hyung decide to turn around and looked at me. When i saw his eyes I saw that he was disappointed in me and i wonder why but then I figured out why *rapmon hyung must of told them or heard him in my room* when I was deep in thought i heard jimin hyung "we are watching a movie jungkook" i looked at him about to say something but he just turned back around agian ingnoring that i was there. I sighed feeling that I am not wanted in there so i go back to my room *is everyone that made about the bet* as I lay there in my bed i drifted to sleep.

Miyoung POV

"Miyoung can i talk to you for a minute" "yea su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter