Chapter 18

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“so what did you want to talk about?” V was being a little loud so Jungkook can hear “why did you say my name in first period?” V chuckled “oh that because I wanted to. Why?” Miyoung narrowed her eyes at V “ because you wanted to?” V nodded she crossed her arms “I don’t believe you, tell me the truth” V sighed “Fine I will tell you what happen” V said a little louder “why are you so loud just tell me” V nodded “ok I will tell you, well-“ before V could tell her anything Jungkook appeared in front of the two “hyung what are you talking about” “oh nothing just telling her what she wants to know” V said in a teasing tone “well I will tell her instead” Jungkook grabbed Miyoung’s hand and dragged her away “hey what are you doing? Let go” Jungkook came to a stop causing Miyoung to bump into him “hey why did you do That? All I wanted was a answer!” Jungkook turned around and glared down at the girl “if you wanted an answer then come to me not V” possessiveness in his voice and Miyoung didn’t like it one bit, she scoffed “come to YOU? Why should I come to YOU for answers? Not after that” she whispers the last part but he heard her “fine I will tell you what happened” “tell me then” Jungkook took a deep breathe before he started “ look the reason why I blew you off was because I thought it was an emergency but It wasn’t then I was going to leave and come pick you up but she kept coming on to me and she is kind of my weakness because she was there when I need comfort you know that comfort after being yeah so I gave in to her but when I gave into her I saw you but I kept going I don’t know why thought then she asked me to take her on a date so I did again I don’t know why I did that and a regret it so much-“ Miyoung put her hand up to stop him from talking “wow you blew me off because you needed your comfort from some girl honestly you could’ve just called and told me you had other plans and you saw me you ing saw me but you still continued my gosh Suho oppa was right but I didn’t believe him.” Miyoung stepped away and looked at him with disgust. The girl turned to walk away but look back at Jungkook “by the way, all I wanted to know was why V said my name in first period not why you blew me off Jungkook” with that she walked away.

Jungkook stood there shocked he felt stupid, groaning “ugh what did I do” he said to himself but heard some one laughing or trying not to laugh “who’s there?” rudeness in his tone “wow Jungkook this is the first I’ve seen you frustrated because things aren’t going your way” sighing “V shut up I’m not in the mood” “I would be too if that happen to me but it didn’t. Here’s one question, why didn’t you ask what she was asking at first then assuming that’s what she was talking about your little hook up with that girl” Jungkook glared at the boy “That girl has a name and it’s tiffany and I don’t know I just jump to conclusion” V shook his head “jumping to conclusions gets you in trouble and that girl is the reason why your in this situation also its your fault too” Jungkook groaned “leave me alone hyung” V s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter