Chapter 17

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Please read A/N at the end)

It was Monday morning, the day everyone hated school and work interrupting everyone’s relaxing weekend. The day Miyoung had dreaded all week, she didn’t want to face Jungkook. The girl’s alarm was ringing Miyoung groaned and threw the closest thing she can blindly find to throw at the object tempting to stop it’s annoying sound but failed, she had put her pillow over her head trying to block the noisy thing out and it worked a little. Going back to sleep she had felt her pillow being snatched away, groaning she slightly got up and glared at the person who took her fluffy pillow. Miyoung found that her cousin Krystal took her pillow “aye don’t look at me Ike that get up or will be late on MY first day at a new school” Miyoung sighed as Krystal walked out her room to get ready herself. Miyoung did her daily routine and walked up to her closet wondering what she would wear. She had decided on some comfy to wear that will keep her warm Since it was still winter out. The two girl came out their rooms looking at the time, they didn’t have enough time to eat any type of breakfast since they would running late if the two had ate. Both grabbing an apple, they ran out the now shared condo to the bus stop hoping they wouldn’t be late.

Arriving to school before the final bell the two girls walked to the office. People noticing that Krystal is new some greet her and some ignored her not caring. When Miyoung and Krystal got to the office, the lady at the front desk greeted the two and gave Krystal her locker and class schedule. The two girl hurriedly looked at the schedule hoping they would at least having a class together, the two girls slightly had a little happy ceremony, having two classes together they went their separate ways to their first class.

Miyoung stepped in front her first class English, mentally sighing she slide the door open striding towards her seat resisting to look for Jungkook. Upon taking a seat the teacher came in, everyone greeted the English teacher and got to work. In the middle of the lesson Miyoung decided to take a little break from writing and looked outside. It look so peaceful outside that she wondered how can it be so peaceful in the city. While she staring out the window Jungkook stared at her wondering why she hasn’t said to him, he wondered if he had did something for her to ignore him. He sighed frustrated that his thoughts was on her, V noticed the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter