Chapter 2

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Its been a week since i saw her and I can't get her out of my mind. I wonder what she's been up to. I want to meet her again but I don't know where she's been maybe she's in the library. When i got to the library I saw her I felt so happy, my heart started to beat quickened. *why do i feel this way when i see her? why only her?*

I went up to her and sat infront of her but she hasn't noticed me yet. *Im i invisble to her?* I sat there wondering when she well notice me but she never noticed me. She really is different any girl would stop what their oing ust to talk to me but not her she is very interesting. "ummm hi miyoung" she looked up at me and gave me a small nod "hi" and went back to reading her book "how was week so far?" "good i quess" "thats good" "umm i was wondering if we could hang out sometime you know get to know each other" she closed her book and looked at her watch and the looked at me "im sorry but im busy" "but-" she didn't let me finish my sentence and walked away.

*whats was that all about not looking at me when im talking and didn't let me finish my sentence whats her problem* i thought over and over again. Why does my heartbeat fast for her i have these other girls willing to give me the attention but i only what her attention. I dont even like her she's not even my type I dont like her.

"jungkook ah what are you doing in the library i thought you didn't like this kind of place" "oh hi to you to V and i dont" "wait I know your new target comes here" "she's not my target" "hmm yea sure whats her name you haven't told me her name yet" "Why should i tell you" "So i can see what your new target looks like" I sighed "look she's not my new target" I looked at V with seriousness and he let a chuckle "what" "do you" "do I what" "do you like her" "what no" "ok sure" "why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter