Chapter 12

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the whole school day Miyoung was think about what jungkook did for. he cleaned her locker she wondered why he would do that for her. but then she started to think of why people would do it that to her. she had been bullied before but not like that no one would ever ruin her things like that. she was so shocked and she wondered about the situation the whole day. shes could pay attention in class but the bright side of being distracted is that the school day went by fast now she is packing her things to get meet min hee to go dress shopping. she sighed wondering why does she have to attend the christmas party because Minhee invited her. once outside she saw Minhee at the gate waiting for her, she walked passed Minhee gesturing her to walk with her "lets go" Minhee started to walk after Miyoung and sighed she knew something was bothering Miyoung but she didnt want to bring it up so Minhee let it go for now.

first they went to Miyoung house to drop their bags there and headed straight to the mall they were walking in silence. Miyoung was so distracted that She was about to walk across a busy street and Minhee noticed it and yanked her back on the side walk. "Ah! what is wrong with you today?" Miyoung was shocked that she almost got hit by a car and she looked at Minhee who looked worried yet anger "Im sorry i was distratced" "yeah i noticed what is bothering you" Miyoung shook her head "nothing" "oh really your lying to me" Minhee started to get annoyed "its nothing" "look Miyoung we are best friends and I know when there is something wrong and iwas about to wait to ask you but now i cant now tell me whats the problem" Miyoung was scared to tell Minhee but she sighed in defeat knowing she cant get out of this one "well I was early to school and i saw that someone wrote on my locker with red paint" Minhee eyed miyoung knowing something else was wrong but let it go for now "im going to find who ever did that to you locker and-" "Minhee please just let it go and lets find a dress" "but-" "Minhee please I really dont want to think about it right now" Minhee nodded "ok fine now lets go" they walked off to the mall in silence again.

once they got to the mall Minhee mood changed from worried to happy. Minhee is the type who loved to shop and Miyoung saw this and chuckled at her hyperness. Minhee began to drag Miyoung from store to store. the first store they went to was all make up and hair product. they were look at different hair dye and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter