Chapter 15

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung's heart dropped "what?!" Shock and sadness but most of all confusion laced in her voice. She wanted to cry, scream and just demand them the reason but she couldn't find the strength to do those things. She looked at her parents searching for a sign that they were kidding but she didn't find anything. No playful smiles, no glint of playfulness in their eyes, nothing. Miyoung couldn't say anything the shock was to great. All that mattered to her was that she got the answers to the questions that were filling her head and accept it. Miyoung knew that she couldn't prevent it from happening, her parents simply just wont listen to her reason. Although, she didn't want it to happen.

Her parents were glancing from each other towards their daughter. They could see she was confused about their announcement but they could also she that she was sad as while, her mother sighed and went next to the shocked child and hugged her "honey are you okay? It's okay to cry, scream. And demand us for answers" "yes sweety please do something your scaring us" her fathers voice filled with worry Miyoung snapped out her trance "why?" She barely whispered her mother made her turn toward her "honey sometimes when to people love each other their love is great that they think they are meant to be but in some cases like your father and I we are just better off as friends. We did love each other unconditionally at one point and that's when you was born and we are happy for bring you into this world but our love for each other had faded when we started to work away from each other. We are never here to say hi or bye. Work made us so busy that we didn't have time for one another. We still love each other but no more as friends honey but we still love you. We will always be the parents you love." Miyoung's father came by their side and kissed her forehead "please understand little bear" Miyoung nodded feeling a little better. She had the answers she wanted and was content with it.

"appa umma I love you" they smiled at their daughter "we love you too" they said in unison, happy that Miyoung understood and accepted their divorce. "Krystal come take my little bear home" her father yelled for Krystal who was still in the living room. She came running towards Miyoung and crushed her into a hug, earning a giggle from Miyoung "did our little bear just giggle" Miyoung giggled again "yes appa" her dad gave her a soft smile "now little bear tomorrow i want you and krystal to come over so we can talk about our business trip" "okay appa" she kissed his cheek and her mothers cheek. they said their byes for the night. I may looked like Miyoung was accepting it but on the inside she was having a hard time with it, all her emotions were mixed up that she didnt know what to feel. she just wanted for all of the problems to go away, but she knew she will have to face it.

Once the two girls got home Miyoung went straight to her room and locked herself in, Krytsal knew that she was having a hard time and need time alone. It made her worry if her cousin was going to be alright. Krystal went to go knock on her room door "Minnie?" she didnt get an answer, pressing her ear against the door krystal gasped, Miyoung was crying "Minnie please" she waited a few minutes but she didnt hear no click signaling the door was unlock, Krystal sighed "Miyoung I want you to know that im hear if you want to talk about it, just please dont shut everyone out especially the people that care for you" with that Krystal walked away towards the guest room.

The next day Miyoung didnt feel like getting up so she was just checking her phone, she didnt realize that ever since last night she hasn't touched her phone. why? because she didnt have the strenght to look at her phone. she didnt want to talk to anyone, once she unlocked her phone she saw she had a few messages from Min hee and an unknown number. 

Miyoung hey I didnt see you at the party what happen

-Min Hee

yah answer yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter