Chapter 16

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung waited for almost an hour for jungkook but he nevered showed up. She got up and dragged her feet towards her room to take a long hot shower. Miyoung was hung on the fact that she got stood up by jungkook. She started to think if Suho was right, that she was just being used, Miyoung shook the thoughts away "he wouldnt use me" she mumbled to herself. Once she was done in the shower she came out and slowly walked to her closet and put some casual clothes on, Miyoung thinking that Krystal is back called out her name "KRYSTAL?" she heard foot steps shuffling towards her room "miyoung? i thought you was with his jungkook guy" confusion written on her cousins face "yeah well im not, wanna go somewhere im bored" krystal stared at miyoung then nodded "sure let change" 

The two girls was walkiing the streets with no disgnation in mind just wondering together in silence but Krystal broke it "so why are you not with jungkook?" Miyoung looked down "he never came to pick me up" Krystal gasped "he stood you up" her voice laced with anger "who does he think he is ditching you my wonderful amazing cousin in the world" Krystal shouted "unnie something must of came up im sure" "Miyoung are you sure?" the two girls walked turned the corner, right when miyoung was gonna tell Krystal something she spotted jungkook and jumped behind the wall pulling krystal with them "yah Mi-" miyoung covered her hand over krystals mouth "shhh thats jungkook" Krystal moved her hand from "thats him? Wait it looks like he is waiting for some one" miyoung sighed "unnie shh" 

Jungkook was driving well speeding down the road then came to a stop. he got out of his car and leaned on it waiting for Tiffany. He heard someone gasp and turned his head to see who it was but found nobody there, then he heard heels click on the ground knowing who it was he groaned "Hi Jungkook" he groaned to the high pitched voice "Tiffany i came now what do you want" the girl giggled "I want to hang out with you" Tiffany came up to jungkook surprising him and kissed him. jungkook stood there shock but regained is self and gentle pushed tiffany away "No tiffany" she pouted "but i miss you" "Tiffany dont do that" she pouted again "why" jungkook sighed "stop it" the girl smirked "and if i dont" jungkook groaned " it" he whispered to himself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter