Chapter 10

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 day later 

no one pov

After the conversation that Miyoung and Suho had Miyoung had been avoiding Jungkook. She felt used and scared, she didnt know who to beileve She knew suho would never lie to her but she also thought that jungkook would not do that to her. She was so confused, she didnt know what to do. So she decided to avoid jungkook and jungkook noticed it and he wonder what was wrong with her.

one morning Miyoung was early for school so she decide to head to one of the dance rooms to practice for a little but to her surprise there was someone in the room practicing. It was jungkook and she just watched him as her dancing. All of sudden jungkook stopped and looked at the door. he had a feeling that someone was watching him. once Miyoung saw him turn towards the door she quickly moved away from the door window hopping that her didnt see her but unfortantly jungkook did see her and  he just smiled and went back to practicing. 

Miyoung POV

I felt so happy thinking about dancing. I barely practice because i always practice singing any time i want. the walk to the dance studio felt so long, it usually takes about 3 minutes to get there but it felt like it took about 10 minutes to get there. I felt weird I feel off *hmm something is off..what is it?* Once i got to the dance studio i was about to enter the room until i saw soomeone practicing. I stoop at the door while looking *who is that?* I was trying to see his face but his face was facing the other way i couldnt see it. I pouted not able to see his face.

While i was staring at him still trying to see is face. finally i could see his face it was jungkook dancing these whole time *jungkook?!!* Why was he here so early to school? I just stood there watching him dance I was amazed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter