Chapter 9

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

"Doojoon ? Gayoon ?"

Doojoon and Gayoon heard someone summoning their name. They hasty opened their closed eyelids.

"Yoseob ?" Both of them startled to see Yoseob was there. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you" said Yoseob before turning around. He felt awry disturbing their date. Gayoon quickly stopped Yoseob from leaving. 

"No, you aren't. We aren't... dating" stated Gayoon. Yoseob must have heard about the big news. Almost the whole faculty knew it. So why not Yoseob ?

"I just want to tell, If you want to have a study group again" said Yoseob. "If you want" He repeated. 

"If she joined, I joined too" Doojoon who had been silent, cutting off their discussion. Gayoon gazed to Doojoon with her fierce view. Means he can't join the study group.  

She sighed heavily before making any decision. She can't stop Doojoon from following her. Because he will follow her no matter what. Such a stuborn guy.

"Okay. I will. Tomorrow." said Gayoon with a blooming smile that replied back with Yoseob's sweet smile. He then bid farewell because something he need to do. Gayoon stared at Yoseob's back for a while until he was unseen.

"You really like the guy, aren't you ?" said Doojoon while coming up from his sat. Gayoon didn't answer the question except shush herself. 

Doojoon moved closer to Gayoon until their eyes locked in each other. Gayoon can't avoid the eye contact when her heart began to rushing and her cheeks started to burning.

"Why are you asking that ? Don't say to me that you're jealous !" said Gayoon while pinching Doojoon's un-chubby cheeks. Doojoon can't say anything since she played too hard with his cheeks.

"Y-yah, it's h-hurt" Doojoon said in pain. Gayoon released Doojoon's cheeks.

"What ?"

"It's hurt" Doojoon repeated while rubbing both of his cheeks.

"Sorry. You're cute when jealous." Gayoon smiled wickedly. Revenge. "YAH, THERE'S SPIDER ON YOUR FEET !"

"WHAT ?! IT OFF FROM HERE !" Doojoon shrieked in panic and climbed half of the willow tree. He poker faced when he realize that he was fooled.

Gayoon walked away with her hysterical laugh. Hahaha... Idiot. 

Doojoon climbed off the tree. He stared Gayoon for a few seconds before rubbing his cheek. "It's hurt.."

ღღღ

"What ?! he joined too ?" Sohee shrieked. Luckily there was no one around them. Gayoon just shook her head in silence with her sullen face. 

"We need other plan" said Gayoon while go back and forth. Thinking hard.

"Come on ! It's just Doojoon" said Sohee. She then gazed to Gayoon who still back and forth. "It isn't Gayoon if you doesn't face Doojoon like usual"

Gayoon realized something. What the heck she need to scare Doojoon ?

"Or, you got something about Doojoon ?" Sohee started to curious. She moved closer to Gayoon. "Do you like him ?"

Gayoon felt her cheeks just burnt. Sohee clapped her hand in all of sudden.

"Hah ! I've thought about it !" Sohee shrieked again. "Do want me to write a plan for you to approach Doojoon ?"

"Yah ! Stop it. Are you a some kind of love doctor ?" Gayoon sighed. "I HATE HIM, IDIOT !"

"Then why y-" Sohee doesn't continue her word when Gayoon put her forefinger in front of Sohee.

"Na-ah ! No talking about him or Yoseobbie. I'm too bored to heard those" said Gayoon. She walked away.

"Fine" Sohee pouted and followed her bestfriend stride.

ღღღ

Gayoon her computer. She quickly logged on her facebook and saw her chat box already full of Doojoon's fan messages. What the...

52 Messages

Gayoon clicked one by one of the messages. All the message full of curse and insult to her. 

"Go away from my oppa ! You don't deserve him !"

"Who are you to him ? You don't know Doojoon !"

"I don't care. It isn't my fault" She deleted all the messages. Damn it, Doojoon. My life is a havoc.


Author's note: 

It's been forever I don't update ಥ_ಥ I had a lot of homework and activity... thanks to all who waited this fanfic~ Mianhae for the late update *bow*