Chapter 4

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

"Omma !" shouted Gayoon after landing on the floor half awake. Today, the Teen Top's Rocking succesfully awaken her. The song doesn't stop playing until Gayoon swiped a button at her phone.

"Maybe I should change the alarm tone before it kill me on the floor" murmured Gayoon. She glanced on her phone again. 6:00 a.m. It's a perfect time to make preparation. Gayoon pulled her wardrobe's door. Searching something to wear today. She took out three dress that she think perfect for today. A blue peplum, loose light pink sweater, and a white lace dress. Gayoon put those three on her bed. She usually wear those when going to shopping. Gayoon took her phone. She knew who she must called.

"Heo Gayoon, open the door !" said Sohee while knocking Gayoon's room. 

"Come in, hurry !" Gayoon quickly dragged Sohee in her room before she closed the door. Sohee review the messy room. Someone is falling in love. 

"Yah, your mother thought I was a robber ! since I come here early in the morning" muttered Sohee with a frown. Mrs. Heo almost hit her with a baseball bat. Thank godness she able to dodged the attack. 

"That's omma's natural reflex" chuckled Gayoon. "How about this ?" Gayoon changed the topic. She walked like a model in a fashion show.

"Are you going for a date ?" Sohee glared at Gayoon. 

"Sort of" chuckled Gayoon. Sohee rolled her eyes. She pulled a dress from Gayoon's wardrobe

"How about this ?" she hold a white dress with some dark blue denim pattern. Gayoon took the dress from Sohee's hand. She observe the dress that she doesn't even know it was exist. When I bought this dress ? I don't even remember. 

"Now go change. You don't have much time !" Sohee's temper suddenly changed into a costume handler in a teater. Gayoon carve a smile. she knew her bestfriend will be a good fashion assistant.

"Perfect !" said Sohee after finishing the waterfall braid. Gayoon was startled to see the result. 

"Omo ! It's so pretty !" said Gayoon while touching the braid. "Thank you, Sohee." said Gayoon feign to be touched with a hug.  

"Okay. Now let me go !" Sohee try to escape from her bestfriend hug. Gayoon chuckled before releasing Sohee from her hug.

"Let's go !" Gayoon dragged Sohee to the living room. Accidentally, Mrs. Heo was in the kitchen. Near to living room.

"Where are going, honey ?" asked Mrs. Heo from the kitchen. She's busy cooking some breakfast for her family. "Did your brother has woken up ?"

"I'm going for a study group, omma. I'm sure Luhan hasn't awakened yet" answered Gayoon will putting on her shoes with Sohee. She doesn't told Mrs Heo about Yoseob. Mrs. Heo turned off the stove when the soup was ready. She took out a wooden spoon and a frying pan. Gayoon gazed to her mother who's climbing the stair with those two things. 

"Natural way to wake oppa" chuckled Gayoon. Sohee's eyebrows met each other. Both of them walked to the street after locking the fence. Five minutes later, they heard a noisy sound on the upstair of Gayoon's house.  

"What was that ? is tha-" ask sohee when she heard the sound. She doesn't continue her words. Sohee smirked. She understand what Gayoon said. They continue walking until they arrived at a bus stop. 

"I promised my mother that I won't be long. Fighting okay ?" Sohee energized Gayoon. Gayoon smiled. The bestfriend hugged again before Sohee left Gayoon at the bus stop.

Gayoon arrived at Dongkuk University bus stop. She checked her appearance again.

"Sometime I think it was a date" murmured Gayoon while fixing her messy hair. Gayoon smile with full of confident. She try to walked gracefully even her feet was hard as a robot.

From afar, Gayoon saw two people at the shed. She recognized one of them was Yoseob but she doesn't recognize the other one. Gayoon wave her hand to Yoseob. Her smile become dull when she saw the blurred people clearly. Only two words that explained the metamorphosis of Gayoon smile. Yoon Doojoon.