Chapter 1

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

"Yoon Doojoon ! I'll kill you this morning" said Gayoon to herself. She has been trolled by Doojoon almost for a week ! From the fake orange juice to cockcroaches in the shoes. This things must be stopped.  Gayoon look at her watch. It almost 8.30 a.m. Doojoon will arrive soon. She quickly down the stair so she can meet Doojoon at the gate in appropriate time.

"Ouch ! I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... " Gayoon suddenly knocked up with someone. She raised her head to see who she collided. The man offering his hand to Gayoon. "I-I can get up by myself. Thank you"

"I'm Gayoon" said Gayoon with her gaze at the guy. 

"Yang Yoseob." said him with a smile.

"New student ?" asked" Gayoon. He nodded. 

"Nice to meet you, Gayoon but... I'm in a hurry. I hope we can have a talk later" said Yoseob with a wave before leaving Gayoon alone. 

After meeting Yoseob, Gayoon felt something strange. She feel more gleeful than this morning. She forget about her revenge, even Doojoon passed by ! 

Gayoon hurriedly went to her lecture hall. Sohee are waiting her at the 3th chair from the lecture table. Mrs. Young Ah isn't there yet. Thank godness !

"Where are you ? I came here early just to see you and Doojoon have a cat fight !" said Sohee after Gayoon take a seat beside her. Gayoon smile without a voice. Sohee glared. 

"You look rosy today" Sohee didn't lose her glare. "Let me think. Doojoon's dead ?"

Gayoon shake one's head. Sohee became more curious. What's happened ?

"Miss Gayoon and Miss Sohee, do you hear something buzzing ?" ask Mrs. Young Ah with a raised eye brow. They didn't realized that Mrs. Young Ah arrived. Gayoon and sohee together shake their head with an answer 'no.' 

"If there isn't any problem, let start our class now." said Mrs. Young Ah. 

"I'll talk to you later." whispered Gayoon. Sohee nodded before she focused to Mrs. Young Ah presentation about metamorphosis.

Gayoon shocked when a a paper ball arrived at her head. Gayoon turned her head around to find who throw the paper. She saw Doojoon waving his hand. What this punk want to talk about ?

"Miss Heo, please tell me, how long a monarch butterfly stayed in a pupa ?" ask Miss Young Ah. Gayoon startled. She heard a chuckle from Doojoon . Aish... he's making a trouble again to me. 

Suddenly, a student behind Gayoon answered. "They live in a pupa in two weeks."

"Good answer, Yoseob. I hope you could have a study group with Gayoon. Gayoon you must learn from Yoseob." said Mrs. Young Ah after Yoseob answered the question correctly. Gayoon looked behind. A small grin come from Yoseob's face. Gayoon gaze to Doojoon. She just show her fist when Doojoon smirking. 

"Please finish this assignment tomorrow. Class dismiss !" said Mrs. Young Ah to end the biology class. All students are packing their books. Gayoon gaze to Doojoon with a sign 'I will take eye on you.' Doojoon smirked again before vanish in the crowd of students.