Chapter 5

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

Gayoon slammed her bag at the table. Gazing fiercely at Doojoon. 

"Today was beautiful day" said Doojoon with a grin. Gayoon doesn't speak. Even though doesn't speak, Doojoon know Gayoon was angry.  

"Nae. You are good in choosing the location, Yoseob"  said Gayoon without looking at Doojoon or Yoseob. She remembered this shed. The place where Doojoon put a cockroach in her shoes. 

"Actually, Doojoon was the one who picked the location" said Yoseob gazed to Doojoon. Doojoon grin again. Gayoon put up a poker face. What the hell was Doojoon ?

"Let's finish the assignment first, then, we study more about metamorphosis" Yoseob pulled a thick book from his bag. Gayoon and Doojoon know that it was biology book. The thickest book than the other science books. Both of them nodded and did the same action like Yoseob.

"I can't figure out what was the answer" pouted Yoseob after he repeatedly flipped the book from the first page until the credit at the last page. He want to said something but looks like his throat was dried out. Doojoon and Gayoon exchanged view.

"Are you alright ?" asked Gayoon when he saw Yoseob's lips were chapped. Looks like he can't hide it. Yoseob nodded without sound.

"Maybe I should find something to drink" said Yoseob with hoarseness. "Wait for me, okay ?" he said again before running to the cafeteria. Gayoon stared Yoseob back until he was dissapear between the trees. She forgot about Doojoon for a while before he started to enrage Gayoon again.

"Omo... so romantic ! Going study without me, heh ?" chuckled Doojoon.  

"You, nuisance !" Gayoon pointed her index finger to Doojoon's eyes.

"I'm not a nuisance... but you are !" Doojoon doesn't want to yield. 

 "Yes, you are !"

  "I booked him first before you ! It should be man to man study !"

"Guys, what's going on ?" Yoseob suddenly cutting off their fight. He was standing there 5 seconds ago, listening to their unclear fight.

"No, nothing. We just discussing about the question. Right ?" Gayoon clarafied it with a fake reason. She simply kicked Doojoon's leg before he have an opportunity to answer Yoseob's question. Doojoon who was clenched in pain, nodded right away before he get more from Gayoon. You punk ! 

"So, do you get the answer ?" Yoseob raised his eyebrow. She hurriedly glance to the question number 12. 

"The answer was B" said Gayoon while Doojoon said it was 'C.' They switched view. 

"I mean B" said Doojoon and Gayoon said 'C' is the answer. Not only Yoseob confused to their answer, they also confused to their answers. 

"Let's check the question again" said Yoseob who can't stand anymore from being fooled. Gayoon nodded. So Doojoon. 

The gray cloud above her head doesn't want to stop sobbing. The streaming tears fall on Gayoon's head, forced her to ran in maximum speed to reach the bus stop. Her mission today was failed. Doojoon ruined everything ! From the question answering, to private talk with Yoseob also featuring her loud side. Gayoon stopped walking when she felt something strange.

"Aish... my dress was damped" murmured Gayoon when she realize her dress was wet. "It doesn't matter if I played with rain right ?" she carve her evil smile. It's been 8 years I don't play with the rain. Gayoon recalled her memory when she was 10 years old. Her mother scolded her because she came home late with a wet school uniform.  

Gayoon stepped on the puddle. Causing splash to everywhere. She laughing histerically when she stepped on the puddle rapidly. Suddenly Gayoon slipped and almost fall into the puddle before the hand hold her. The hand saved her from disaster. Disaster when she reached home. 

"Doojoon ?" Gayoon startled when she know the savior. Without a sound, Doojoon pulled Gayoon  harshly into his hug. Making Gayoon's heart throb rapidly. Do you lost your mind ? Gayoon struggle to escape from the hug. Gayoon gazed to Doojoon with an awkward sight. 

"Are you insane ?" asked Gayoon without looking at Doojoon. She quickly turn around and run to the bus stop. Doojoon doesn't follow her except freezing at the place he stand.

"Heo Gayoon ! If you became my girlfriend..." yelled Doojoon with a vague voice. "...I'll never prank you again !"

  Doojoon's voice was faint in Gayoon's ear when since she already far from Doojoon. Gayoon only caught some words from Doojoon's mouth.

"Girlfriend, never, prank"