Chapter 2

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

Doojoon carefully pull the backpack zip. Like usual he's going to prank Gayoon. When he was busy doing his prank, someone tapped his shoulder.

"Omma !" shout Doojoon, shocked. Doojoon glare at Ren, his best friend. Ren laughing histerically after seeing Doojoon's face when shocked.

"You never aware doing this things don't you ?" ask Ren after laughing. He still patting his stomach because he laugh too hard.

"Yes. Never." said Doojoon before continuing his activity.

"I wondering why do you only prank Gayoon..." ask Ren again. 

"What do you mean ?" Doojoon gazed to Ren. Stopped his activity. 

" Well, nothing. Just curious" answered Ren. "You have crush on her ?" Ren soften his voice.

"No and never !" shout Doojoon clearly. He continue exchange the sandwiches in the bag with a green thing in a plastic. Ren quickly cover his nose with right hand while the left hand fluttering the stink of the green thing.

"What's that ? the smell was crazy" said Ren.

"Just a leftover of fungi experiment last month" said Doojoon. He closed the backpack zip.

"W-what ?! last month ? I think you can make the whole class faint" Ren tapped Doojoon's back. "If Mr. Jongdae ask who did this, I don't involved of anything, okay ?" Doojoon showed his thumb. 

"Let's go to the hall. My lunch is in my backpack" said Gayoon after science experiment in lab. Sohee nodded. Suddenly Gayoon turn around like people looking for something.

"What ?" ask Sohee.

"Where's Doojoon ?" Gayoon looked around the crowd of students that coming out from the science lab. "Oh no, my bag ! I forgot to lock it !" Gayoon hurriedly run to the lecture hall. There must be something wrong with my bag if I don't lock it. There must be !

"Wait for me, Gayoon !" Sohee followed Gayoon.

"Seems there's nothing wrong" said Gayoon when she see her back pack was in the same condition when she left it. 

"Thank g-godness !" said Sohee with gasping breath after catching up Gayoon. Sohee approached Gayoon who is taking out her lunch. 

"Eww, the smell. Something wrong with your lunch." ask Sohee, covered his nose when Gayoon taking out her green lunch.  

"This isn't my lunch !" said Gayoon who then followed Sohee's action. "Let's find Doojoon now !" Gayoon brought the green thing and rush to the cafeteria. It's him ! It must be him !

"Okay" said Sohee then followed Gayoon.

"Hahaha ! Do you think she got the the suprise ?" said Doojoon while laughing. Ren just rolled his eyes. He flashback his mind when he and Doojoon become a best friend. Looks like I did the false decision.

Doojoon's laugh become more histerical when she saw Gayoon with a mad face. Gayoon slammed the innocent table. All things on the table shaked.

"WHAT WAS THIS ?" ask Gayoon with a big round eyes. She is holding her exchanged lunch. Gayoon then pulled Doojoon's collar to make him stand. The whole cafeteria only shush themself when they saw the fight. The girls also. Even though they like Doojoon. If they got into the fight they'll have trouble with Gayoon.

"Is it tasty ? have you eaten it ?" ask Doojoon that increasing Gayoon's anger. Doojoon still with his smirk. Aigoo... she looks cute when she's mad. Wait, did I just say she was cute ? no. Seriously, she looks horified.

"You're coming with me" said Gayoon when she realized the whole canteen are looking at them. Doojoon was forced to follow because Gayoon is holding his collar. Sohee just see Gayoon and Doojoon went behind the canteen. She then looked at Ren with a what-the-heck-view. Ren simply lifted his shoulder. Both of them gazed to the fungi experiment that lying on the table. 

The cafeteria become normal again after Gayoon and Doojoon left. 

Gayoon pushed Doojoon to the wall. She hold Doojoon's neck to the wall so he couldn't run.

"Give me your fist, if you dare. This isn't the first time you give me punch." said Doojoon with a smirk. Gayoon formed her fist and she's ready to punch Doojoon face. When Gayoon throw her fist, it did not hit Doojoon but it hit the wall. Doojoon blinked 10 times per second even after Gayoon hit the wall. 

"I-I can't" Gayoon said slowly. Suddenly, she felt her face are close to Doojoon's face until Gayoon can feel Doojoon's breath. Gayoon's face turned red so is Doojoon. She quickly removed her hand from Doojoon's neck before the things getting more awkward. Gayoon looked at her watch. It's 11:00. I need to go to the lecture hall before Mr. Jongdae curious I'm gone.

Gayoon walked to the lecture hall with a red face leaving Doojoon behind. Aish... maybe I shouldn't punch him. It's awkward...