Chapter 8

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

Doojoon smirked when he read his status on facebook. 

"It has to be more interesting" Doojoon murmured without fading his evil smirk. 

ღღღ

Gayoon stepped inside the bus and almost turned back when everyone gave her a strange view. Their eyes doesn't loose as she walked in to find a seat. Some of them also mumbling something.

Odd.

She decided to sat on the empty seat at the back. Why ? Is there something wrong with me ? inverted shoes ? no. A tornado hair ? no. So what the hell they give the odd view ?

Gayoon gazed to outside of the bus. The fresh air of morning doesn't make she stop thinking it. She doesn't know why this strange morning feel has a relationship with Doojoon. There must be something that not right. Something that ...

The bus stopped in sudden with some noise. Made the bus passengers gambolled in shock. 

"Crazy driver. Don't drive if you can't drive, idiot !" Cursed the bus driver to a black car in front. 

Gayoon sighed heavily while resting her head on the window beside her. Forgetting the thoughts that filling her small head. 

ღღღ

"Congratulations !" A student suddenly shook Gayoon's hand. Gayoon who was clueless just accept the handshake with a fake-awkward smile.

The situation become more odd when the girls gave her a cynic view. Gayoon turned her stare down and hasten her pace to the lecture hall. 

"Gayoon, You need to see this !" Sohee abruptly showed up right in front of her. She pull out her phone out of her pocket.

"What is it ? The condition here become worse !" whimper Gayoon. She quescent as Sohee showed a post on facebook that makes her heart explode. 

'Doojoon is in relationship with Gayoon' 

"WHAT THE HELL ! Yoon Doojoon !!!" Gayoon cursed in hysterical before someone pulled her hand from the back. 

"Hurry up !" said Doojoon, gripped Gayoon's hand tighter.

"Let me go !" Gayoon broke Doojoon's grip. "You have no right to force me"   

"So do you want a crash from my sasaeng fans ?"

 "You don't have any fan" said Gayoon poker faced. How can a fool got fans. Gayoon turned her head. Her eyes enlarged when she saw a crowd of mad fans coming to them.

"So we better run !!" Gayoon pulled Doojoon's hand. 

Doojoon was dragged through the hall, lab, cafeteria and library until they finally arrived at garden. They both skulked under a shaded willow tree. The same hiding place when Doojoon pranked Gayoon. 

"I'm trapped. I'm trapped" Gayoon sang with Henry's style.

"It's not only you trapped. It's we !" Doojoon protested. Selfish.

"And you are the key of this problem !" shrieked Gayoon, annoyed. Doojoon suddenly stared Gayoon with his narrow eyes. Causing Gayoon's cheeks heating up.

"Why are you staring me ?" 

"I'm not staring you. I'm staring the hibiscus over there" Doojoon quickly gazed to a red hibiscus in front of them. Aish... what happened to you, Doojoon ?

"Whatever. It's 9.00 o'clock. We should go for the class" Gayoon getting up from their hiding place from getting more awkward. Doojoon pulled Gayoon's hand, forcing her to sit.

"There will no classes today. They will hear some lecture from Mr. Jongdae" said Doojoon. Gayoon decided to stay. She rested her head on the rough bark. After a twice yawn, Gayoon fell asleep under the shaded willow tree.

Doojoon stared at sleeping Gayoon. "Is it okay if played with your heart ?" murmured Doojoon. He started feeling sorrow to Gayoon. A little bit.


Author's note:

Nooooo ! This chapter is a quite short because my head is getting blank of this fanfic. Hope there will any idea popped out from this tiny head ._.

Thank you for reading my fanfic *throws confetti* !