Chapter 6

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

Gayoon's run become slower when she saw the bus stop was 5 meter in front her. She decided to walk normally since the rain was stopped. With a panting breath, she sat on the bench slowly. 

"Did he just make a confession ?" murmured Gayoon thinking about the incident again. She remembered the words that Doojoon said. Girlfriend, never, prank. Gayoon still feeling her heart throb rapidly. 

"Aish... It's making me crazier !" Gayoon started ruffling her hair until she heard a vehicle sound.

A blue bus bound to Seoae road stopped in front Gayoon. She quickly go to the bus before it leave her and making her more stressed thinking about Doojoon.

Gayoon pushed the bell button after receiving a call from Mrs. Heo about Luhan. The bus stopped in front a field, near to Gayoon's house. 

Gayoon squinted her eyes to find Luhan between the crowd of kids and parents. She already back and forth the field before she caught a familiar figure that playing football.

"There you are !" Gayoon pulled Luhan's ear without sympathy. Luhan just wincing in pain when Gayoon pulled it up and down until it was same as cherry's colour. 

"Yah ! It hurts !" shrieked Luhan. "I just playing football !"

"You idiot ! Omma banned you not to play football today ! You have exams tomorrow !" It's Gayoon's turn to shrieked.

"B-but, I-"

"It's same like I'm taking care of a five years old kid !" cutted Gayoon. She wreaked her stress to Luhan.

"Okay, okay, I promise not to play football again when exam" pouted Luhan with his crossed arm. "Now tell me. What's your problem ?" asked Luhan. He realized her little sister seems to be more cruel today. Whether about him or another problem.

Gayoon sighed heavily. "Do you know Yoon Doojoon ?" She lifted her eyebrow. Luhan stood in silence before saying anything. Recall from his memory.

"Yoon Doojoon ? The famous football president. You don't know him ?" said Luhan with his big round eyes. Gayoon shake her head. Luhan sighed heavily. Someone missed the train.

"He was popular for his fit body and his reputation in sports" Luhan pouted in jealousy. Doojoon was dream to every man. Suddenly, he realized something.

"Why are asking about him ?" asked Luhan in a troll face. Gayoon felt her cheeks heating up.   

"No, nothing. Just curious about him" said Gayoon while walking faster. Running away from her brother. And his teaser. 

"Aigoo... your cheeks are red !" 

"Gayoon are blushing ! Gayoon are blushing !" Luhan teased until they arrived in front of the house.

"Yah ! Stop it !" scoffed Gayoon with her palm on her ears. In all the way home, Luhan frequently say and even shouted 'Gayoon are blushing !' or 'Gayoon saranghaeyo Doojoon !'  

"What's with the noise ?" asked Mrs. Heo when she heard some hubbub came from the door. 

"Omma, Gayoo-" 

"No, nothing. Luhan just say he want some kimchi" Gayoon covered Luhan's mouth tightly with her hand. Immediately, stoping Luhan from slipping the words that can make the whole day more worst.

"Go change first. I'll serve lunch" said Mrs. Heo, going back to the kitchen. Looks like her anger to Luhan was completely empty. Gayoon quickly pulled Luhan to upstairs. Completing their business.

"Yah ! It's a good news !" pouted Luhan.

"No ! Doojoon just annoy me all the time !"

"Bu-"

 "And one more thing. I HATE HIM !" Gayoon turned back to her room and slammed the door. 

"Aish... girls these days" murmured Luhan.

Gayoon leaned on her door without making any sound. 

"He should say Yoseob. Not Doojoon" murmured Gayoon. "And such a stupid me, asking about Doojoon to Luhan"

She pulled her white phone out of her pocket. Searching for Sohee's number. Gayoon tap the green button to call Sohee. Sohee sure want to know progress of the study group. 

"How's the date ?" Sohee asked. Excited to know it.

"Failed"

"Failed ? Did I misheard ?"

"No, You aren't. It's failed."

"Did you lying to me ?"

"It's really failed. FAILED !"

"Well, thats weird. What happen ?" Sohee realized that Gayoon was mad. There must be something wrong.

"That punk asked me to be his girlfriend ! Or in other way, he confessed to me !"

"What ?! Doojoon ? The guy that always prank you until half dead ?"

"And you know what ? He also added, If I accepted, my whole life will be peaceful !"

"Your answer ?" 

"I don't know. Do you think I should ?"

"Yah ! Are you crazy ? How about Yoseob ?"

"I don't know. My head are screwed" Gayoon sighed heavily.

"The decision is yours. Just think it wisely. I will support your decision even it was crazy." said Sohee before ending the call.

"Thanks, Sohee" Gayoon answered. She sighed again hoped that it would relieve her anxiety. Gayoon back and forth her room for a few times. She then falling asleep with a wrinkled forehead.