Chapter 7

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

Gayoon tried to control her erratic breath. Relax, Gayoon. It's just giving a paper plane to Doojoon !

"Psst ! Doojoon !" whispered Gayoon as low as she could. Doojoon turned when he heard someone called him. He can saw that Gayoon's mouth mumbling something unclearly to him. Doojoon frowned as an answer.

Gayoon threw the small plane shaped paper to Doojoon since he doesn't understand any of her word. The paper plane flew in a circle before arrived safely behind Doojoon. He crane his hand to take the paper plane behind him before Miss Young Ah realize it.

"Yoon Doojoon !" 

Great, Gayoon. Doojoon encage his intention to take the paper plane. All students gaze fixed at him. Included Gayoon. She's now smirking wickedly to him.

"Do you want to have a sit in detention ?" Mrs. Young Ah asked fiercely. Doojoon quickly shake his head. Cut his recess ? No Way. After Mrs. Young Ah was focused back to her presentation, Doojoon lower his body to fetch the paper plane.

"Got it !" murmured Doojoon almost no sound. "Let see what is it..." His hand slowly opening the folded paper plane. Doojoon shrinked after reading the message.

11.45. behind cafeteria.

Doojoon glanced to Gayoon who are focusing to Mrs. Young Ah presentation. What the heck she want to talk about ? It can't be... 

"Are you sure with this decision ?" asked Sohee. Re-assure Gayoon with her decision. 

Gayoon thinked hard for the third time. "For sake of peace. I MUST" answered Gayoon with her usual heavy sigh.

"Good luck" wished Sohee. Gayoon grinned although she can't hide her fear for doing a crazy decision. She glanced to Sohee for the last time before taking stride to behind the cafeteria.

  Gayoon stop walking as she saw the familiar boy leaning on the wall with boredom. Her heart started racing again when Doojoon's face appear. You can do it ! Maybe it's prank that can save your world !

Gayoon took a deep breath before saying a word. "Doojoon" she called calmly. The boy gazed to Gayoon and arouse from the wall. 

  "I want to say something" they said almost jointly. 

"You say first" Gayoon giving the turn to Doojoon.

"Nevermind, lady's first" Doojoon giving back to Gayoon. Gayoon murmuring something unclearly, making Doojoon more curious about what she's going to say. 

"I.."

"I what ?" 

"I-I"

"Just say it !" 

"I ACCEPTED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND !" Gayoon covered as soon as she finished it. Weird confession. Besides, he confessed in a weird way too.

Doojoon enlarge his eyes. Still doesn't believe what just she said.

"I-I was your g-girlfriend now. So, treat me like your girlfriend" said Gayoon before leave. Leaving Doojoon with his large eyes and his clueless feeling.

"Aish ! What have I've done ?!" murmured Doojoon, ruffling his hair repeatedly. That was just same just like he wants to say. Hope Gayoon doesn't take the joke seriously. Now what have he done ? All was ruined. He isn't the type of boy who likes to play with girls heart. Moreover, he never had a girlfriend since he live !

Doojoon sighed heavily. He started so he must end it. Doojoon spinned his brain. Thinking something logical to end his relationship that just begin 1 minutes ago.

 

"Imustbecrazy ! Imustbecrazy !" murmured Gayoon uninterupted like she was rapping. Gayoon stared her reflection on the mirror. Red. Burning. Racing. Still like before. 

"Does he really taking it serious ?" Gayoon wiped her wet face. She thought the coming days. A boyfriend that taking care of her, having lunch together and... kiss maybe ? 

"KISS ?!" She started thinking the kissing scene in drama that always started in all of sudden. Kiss DOOJOON ? I even can't imagine it. 


Author's Note:

Noooooo!!! I'll hiatus for exams (╥﹏╥) 

So wait for me to update, okay ? (sorry for making you guys wait for an update from me) Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and also, upvoting ! This chapter is quite short because of my blank brain. Mianhae.

 Wish me luck