Speechless

Drabbles

Helloooooooooooo ^^ acetpn52 again. Thought of this JeTi drabble and thought I'd share with you guys. hope you like it ^^
 


"So Taeyeon, I see you and Sunny are finally dating," Tiffany said as she could spot her two friends holding hands underneath the table.
They both lowered their heads, unable to hide the blush the crept up on their cheeks.


"KYAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled at the same time unable to hide their excitement. "They're so cute!!!"


"hehe yeah, I finally got the courage to ask her out after all this time," Taeyeon said, making eye contact with Sunny and smiling.
They talked for a while about how Taeyeon finally courted Sunny until Taeyeon asked "So Tiffany, how did you and Jessica meet? I don't think you've ever told me."


As soon as the question came up Jessica blushed so much that you'd think she was a tomato!!
Tiffany cannot help but giggle as she recalls,"hahaha Jessi was beyond adorable...."


*3 years before*


Jessica was extremely hungry, and what better place to go then the restaurant that served her favorite chicken.  So she picked up her friend Sooyoung who lived down the street. Jessica had been going to this restaurant about twice a week for the past few months. She just couldn't get enough.


They walk in and Jessica's jaw drops as she swears she just walked in to the gates of heaven. The new girl at the register is the most perfect and beautiful being that Jessica has ever layed her eyes upon. Jessica was pretty sure she forgot who she was for a while. She couldn't help but stare as she saw the beautiful girl help the people in front of them. She was so friendly, and talkative. Then she heard her laugh. Jessica's heart must've stopped. It was as if angels were singing from the heavens and Jessica would love to hear that laugh for the rest of her life.
Then at the end she smiled at the customers as she said thanks and her eyes curved into half crescents.


Oh.my.god. Jessica thought. WHAT IS LIFE?


Jessica could've sworn that when the cashier smiled, her smile shined brighter than an infinite amount of suns.


Jessica stood there, drooling unable to move or speak. "Jessica..... helloooooooooooooooo" Sooyoung said as she waved her hand in front of Jessica's face. "It's your turn to order!"


Jessica could say nothing as she was still stunned by this girls' beauty. Without knowing Jessica stood behind Sooyoung acting shyly as she continued to stare at the new girl. The girl giggled as she looked at Jessica's facial expression, completely out of it staring at her. "keke hi, I'm Tiffany can I help you?"


"Sorry my friend is really dumb, I'll order for her."


The next 2 or 3 encounters happened exactly the same. Jessica completely awestruck by Tiffany's beauty. After a few encounters Jessica finally was able to talk to Tiffany and start the courting of the beautiful eyesmiling girl.


"OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!! Jessica you're so cute!!!" Sunny and Taeyeon could not hold their laughter as Tiffany told the story about how Jessica was completely speechless the first time she met Tiffany.


"Awww my love, you're so cute!!! You're such a dork Jessi," Tiffany said as she pinched her girlfriends' cheeks. "You were back then and you still are now."


"YAH!!! be nice!!! and hey!! you love this dork," Jessica said as she smacked Tiffany's arm. "I couldn't help it, your beauty was too overwhelming that I even forgot how to function."


"Haha Jessi yes I do love you, dork!!" Tiffany said as she smothered her girlfriend with kisses. "I'm so glad I started working there. What would I do without you, baby? I love you Jessi."