The Lover, The Liar and the Flower (Part 1)

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan, I like you.”

Luhan was surprised when Kai suddenly said that, it was again another sleepless night for the two of them, Luhan is making music while Kai is doing some steps for a dance. It’s been a year since Kai graduated from college and since the two of them teamed up for success.

“What are you saying, Kai?” Luhan asked.

Kai grabbed Luhan’s hand and smiled. “I like you, I love you and I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Luhan and Kai had a promise; they are bestfriends, that one day they will make a group popular. But that promise broke them apart, and made them lonely, a year after entering college, Kai showed up holding a bouquet of flowers, telling Luhan that he will make their promise come true.

“Kai—“

“Luhan, can you please take this seriously? I am here because I want to confess to you, and that is because I really love you.” Kai explained. “I’ve been keeping it... ever since you told me that you need to be on your own...”

“Kai...”

“I like you Luhan... and if you want me to be—“

“I like you too.” Luhan said that made Kai surprised.

Kai was staring at Luhan for a long time and hugged him as soon as he heard that words from Luhan. “Are you telling me the truth?” Kai felt that Luhan nodded. “Aren’t you lying to me?” Kai felt Luhan shook his head. “Aren’t you going to leave me alone? Betray me? Or worst, let me die?”

Luhan parted at Kai’s embrace, looked at him in the eyes and smiled. “I will never betray you, I’ll live next to you and be someone worth living for you, I’ll be your wings for you to fly, or your eyes when you can’t see... but more importantly I’ll be your anchor, the one that will hold you so you can never be apart from the reality.”

Kai smiled and slowly leaned on Luhan and the two of them kissed for the first time. It was the sweetest and nicest kiss both of them shared.

 

~


The next kisses were passionate, the both became each other’s flame when they are cold or they are lost, they became one every night as if it was an activity for them, Luhan love the feeling of Kai in him, and on the other hand, Kai love the feeling of  fulfilling Luhan. The two of them became the talk in their circle of friends, when they started to become more intimate with each other.

“You know what, if I am not your friend, I’ll tell you guys that you two are dating.” Baekhyun said to Luhan while he, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Suho are cleaning up their cafe.

Kyungsoo looked at Luhan and smiled. “You see...” Baekhyun became worried at the situation. “Kai and I are really a couple...” Baekhyun was surprised that the map he was holding fell down.

“What! How long!” Baekhyun asked immediately.

Luhan was surprised because of Baekhyun sudden interrogation. “A-ah...”

“Let him talk Baekhyun.” Suho said as he prepares coffee for his friends.

The four of them sat down at the table near the window. “Neh... for how long have you been dating him?” Baekhyun asked again.

Luhan tightened his lips and sighed. “We’ve been dating for a year...”

“A year! And why didn’t you tell me—“

“You are the only one who didn’t know it.” Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo. “Because you are too dense to know it, haven’t you seen the hickeys/red dots around Luhan’s neck? Isn’t it enough proof?” Luhan blushed at Kyungsoo’s words but it was all true. Kai was jealous of Sehun hanging around him so he made an ‘insect repellant’ to cast away the ‘insects’.

“So... when are you two going to get married?” Luhan was surprised at what Baekhyun asked.

“W-what are you—“

“You two are friend for 7 years, you two know each other more than enough... why not get married... You are 24... You are in the right age to get married...” Suho asked.

Luhan smiled. “But Kai have dreams... and I don’t want him to stop that... I don’t want him to tie himself to me just because I need him...” Luhan looked at his keychain, it was a bear. “I want him to be free... it’s been just a year for him as a choreographer... establishing a name... is the best for him...”

 

“But you are the best for me...” Luhan was surprised when he heard Kai’s voice and when he looked back he saw Kai standing there, smiling and holding a bouquet of roses. “I don’t know what to do if I am not with you...”

“K-Kai...” Luhan stood up and wanting to go to Kai but Kai knelt down, surprising everyone in the room including Luhan.

“I want to be with you... 7 years ago, I met the person who changed me... Luhan... you changed me... made me human again... and because of that I want to spend the rest of my life... with you...” Kai opened the red box revealing a ring. “Will you marry me?”

Luhan smiled and hugged Kai. “Yes... yes... yes... I’ll marry you.”

 

~

 

Luhan and Kai were the first one to flew to England, it was Luhan’s favorite place and that is the place where they will get married, they prepared it for a month, and inviting less people. “Are you sure?” Luhan asked Kai as the two of them are laying down at their hotel bed, .

“Yes... I gave them their invitations.” Kai said. “What about you? Aren’t you going to invite your parents?” Kai said, gripping at Luhan’s hand.

Luhan placed his head at Kai’s chest. “I don’t want to ruin our wedding... I don’t want them to ruin it...”

“Are you sure?”

Luhan nodded. “Yes.”

 

~

 

On the day of the wedding, Luhan was surprised to see Kai’s mother looking at him with a smile on her face. “You were that guy right?” his mom asked.

“What do you mean ma’am?”

“Mom... call me mom from now on.” Mrs. Kim asked. “You were that guy... who changed that lifeless kid into a dreamful man...” Mrs. Kim hugged Luhan. “Thank you... for giving back our son.”

Luhan held his tears as he hugged back Mrs. Kim. “T-Thank you...”

“No need, you are a wonderful person.”

 

~

 

“I do take Kai as my loyal partner, through thick and thin, through happiness and sadness, through heaven and hell, he changed me, love me and forever understanding me... that’s why I love him, I love you, you are my forever, Kim Jongin.” Luhan said as he put the ring at Kai’s finger.

“I do take Luhan as my loyal partner, he changed me... no he found me, the Kai that was once lost, you found me... through thick and thin, through happiness and sadness and through heaven and hell, Luhan you will always be my everyday.” Kai said as he put the ring on Luhan’s finger.

 

~

 

Luhan was at Kai’s arm, their honeymoon or rather their night activity made Luhan happy, the ring on their hands are the symbol of their love, from now on no one can separate them.

“Kai...”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

Kai smiled. “I love you too, Luhan.”

 

~

 

Luhan can’t believe that his parents actually standing in front of his and Kai’s apartment in Korea, they came back week after their wedding, Kai was at the studio teaching a debuting group, their marriage was kept with those who were invited, so Luhan never thought that his parents will be showing up. “What are you doing—“

“Get up, I’ll be bringing you to China.” Luhan was surprised.

“What do you mean—“

“You’ll be marrying Shaola.”

“No Mom! I’m not marrying some random girl—“

“Marry her or your ‘husband’ will be in danger.” Luhan was surprised. “I’ve heard you got married with this —“

“Kai is not an !”

“He is! For marrying theonly  heir of the Han Company that is famous in CHINA. HE IS AN !” Mrs. Lu said. “Get your things Luhan we are leaving—“

“No mom! I am not leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter