Blue Rose (KaiLu ft. KrisHo and SeSoo)

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited and I just saw in the net that Luhan is sad because Tao and Jongin were in the hospital

so I made something before his birthday ends. XD and because Decemberr 21 for me is their Anniversary (And you will know why I said this. XD.

 

~

 

“Why are  you not letting me go to Korea!!! Did you read what Joonmyeon texted? Jongin is in the hospital. I need to go there!!” Luhan shouted at Kris.


“I know that you are worried but K are not the only one who have that kind of problem. Even us we have that kind of problem.” Kris said as he pointed to Tao who was currently laying on the hospital bed.


“And if we let you go back to Korea at this time wouldn’t it be unfair for everyone in here and in there?”


“Kris… it’s alright we can take care of Tao and we should know that Luhan cares about Kai and besides it is his birthday he must celebrate it with the person he re—“

“Heard enough? Lay stop siding on him he is just selfish he is not the only one who wants to fly to Korea.” Kris said and he is obviously sad. “You are selfish.”

“I-I’m sorry Kris… it’s just… I’m scared that Kai is suffering again and I’m not there—“

“And Kyungsoo is there? Don’t you think you are being selfish? When Joonmyeon was suffering I didn’t do anything… I stayed here and be strong enough so that he won’t scream at me at all…” Kris said. “I know how hard it is for you because I know how you feel.”

“I-I just…” Luhan tears became visible. “I just want to see how he is…”

“I know how that feels…” Kris said and patted his hair as the blonde cried.

 

Xuimin smiled and went to Luhan. Luhan cried and cried, because today is his birthday but the one he really loves is inside the hospital and he is not there taking care of him. Xuimin told Luhan that they should go outside. When they went outside they saw Super Junior – M, Henry immediately went to him asking him what is wrong and Luhan just told him that he is tired. Xuimin assisted Luhan to the cafeteria and told him to wait. Henry, on the other hand joined him together with Eunhyuk.

“Hello there, birthday boy! Why are you so sad?” Henry asked but Luhan just remained silent.

“Let me guess… Kai is in trouble?” Eunhyuk said and Luhan stiffened.

“He is in the hospital because he is not feeling well… I have seen him like that before when we are performing Wolf… I know that he will endure that pain until the end just for the show.” Luhan said then tears keep on coming.

“Now I get it… you are worried and you are not even there… but you know there is this thing they called phones…” Henry said and then he and Eunhyuk left.

Xuimin came back telling Luhan that they should arrange the cakes that were delivered at their dorm. Luhan agreed but he told Xuimin to wait first and he will just go to Tao’s room and tell them goodbye. Luhan went to Tao’s room and saw that Super Junior – M is still there, Kris was talking to Kyuhyun, probably about Joonmyeon, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Henry were talking to Lay. Luhan said goodbyes to them, Henry told him not to worry much and try calling Kai, Luhan agreed and told him that he is okay, Henry gave him a box and Luhan gladly accepted it.

 

~

 

“Finally you guys are here…” Chen said hugging Luhan. “Luhan… the cakes were gigantic and you know they are cute they really love addressing you as cute, aren’t they?”

“Chen… if you want to eat—“

“Oh and the K sent their gift to you but sadly it will arrive tomorrow.” Chen said.

“It’s alright, oh Chen can I have a minute alone... I just want to talk to them…” Luhan said.

“And to Kai? I heard about what happened to him…” Chen said.

 

Luhan smiled and just went to his room. Chen said that if he wants to eat something, he can give him a call, but Luhan said he was full. Luhan threw his body at his bed and looked at his phone, he remembered what Jongin answered at one of their interview, he had a wallpaper of him and Luhan, now his wallpaper is him and Jongin, just to make sure that he should not doubt Jongin.

“Yup… I need to call him.” the phone was ringing then after a minute someone answered it.

 

Hello?

 

“S-Sehun?”

 

Hyung? Why are you calling now? Isn’t it too late to call him? Oh hey by the way happy birthday…

 

“Thank you, where is he? Can I talk to him? Can I—“

 

Krystal and Kyungsoo were currently inside and talking to him, it’s like Krystal brought him a cake and stuff and Kyungsoo was—

 

“I KNOW!!!”

 

You’re jealous? I knew it… just kidding but it is true that Kyungsoo is inside but you are not the only one that is jealous right now… I am also…

 

“I’m sorry… I—“ Luhan said mindlessly and he looked at his hand. “I know I should have not shouted at you like that. I know you are just concerned.”

 

I know… but trust me I know how hard letting Kyungsoo be with Kai and the fans are like… KaiSoo in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter