Sunflower (KaiLu and SeSoo ft. Baekhyun and Suho)

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No boys allowed.” Baekhyun slammed the door at the face of Chanyeol.
“Did he just say no boys allowed?” Chanyeol asked Jongin, Lay and Sehun who were at his back the whole time.
“I guess.” Lay said.
“I didn’t hear anything.” Sehun plainly commented.
“I don’t know.” Jongin said.
“He shut the door at my face and you guys didn’t know?” Chanyeol said crying in front of Jongin, Lay and Sehun.
“You’re crazy.” Sehun plainly said.
“Indeed he is.” Kai said.
“Oi guys don’t be like that.” Lay said.
“Baekhyun is inside with Joonmyeon, Luhan and Kyungsoo… set aside Kyungsoo, but Luhan and Joonmyeon are different!!” Chanyeol said.
“Huh?” The trio asked.
“You don’t know?” Chanyeol said.
“Know what?”
“The submissive and the dominant!!” Chanyeol said.
“The submissive and the dominant?” Lay asked.
“You guys didn’t do that—“
“Shut up!!” Sehun and Jongin said.
“Huh?”

~

“You don’t have to be like that to Chanyeol, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said.
“Hmph… he never leaves me, it’s not that it pissed me but it really annoys me everytime he is like that.” Baekhyun said.
“Huh? Pissed and annoyed are different?” Luhan asked.
“Nope Baekhyun just want to describe it differently.” Joonmyeon said.
“On to the business, Joonmyeon!!” Baekhyun said making Joonmyeon startle.
“Y-yes!!”
“What happened last night?!”
“Last night? What do you mean Baekhyun?” Luhan asked.
“They finally did that and I am sure Joonmyeon seduced Kris.” Baekhyun said crossing his arms.

Luhan and Kyungsoo looked at Joonmyeon who hung his head as low as possible to cover the red taint in his face the the two of them looked at each other.

“You mean Kris didn’t do Joonmyeon all those times they were alone?” Luhan asked. “I am reaaaally surprised.”
“O-of courseee.” Joonmyeon said then he pouted. Yifan wouldn’t do something as reckless like that.
“B-but judging Kris…” Kyungsoo said. He’ll probably frustated.
“What triggered Kris in doing that?” Baekhyun asked.
“Yeah… Kris wouldn’t do something as reckless like that.” Luhan said.
“I-I said somet-something he really didn’t like.” Joonmyeon said.
“Okay spill it.” Baekhyun said.
“He—“
“He forced you?!” Kyungsoo said with a panic tone but Joonmyeon shook his head.
“Eventhough he forced me I know that it ia really my fault for provoking him.” Joonmyeon said. “I pushed him to his limits.”
“So you really seduced him?”
“Not really… there was this news that he went outside with a girl… at first it was fine by me, I told him that it is okay and I’m fine but then Sehun and Chanyeol saw me cried and they secretly told Kris.” Joonmyeon confessed.
“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter