Daisy (BaekYeol ft. Eyeliner Family) [Part 1]

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol!!!” Baekhyun shouted then Chanyeol looked to him and gave him a goofy smile. “What are you smiling like that!! You’re in the way!!!”

“Oh sorry… I didn’t notice you.” Chanyeol said then he moved back.

“Yah!! You are telling me that I am small!!!” Baekhyun said.

“I didn’t tell you that—“

“No, you are getting to that, Mr. Park!” Baekhyun said.

“Well… Baekkie, I—“

“Oh so you didn’t deny it, you really think that I am small!”

“Huh? Bae—“

“Goodbye, Mr. Park.” Baekhyun said then he left the kitchen and went to the door way. “Guys… I’m leaving! I need some time, no ONE, if I said NO ONE, NO ONE, will follow me!!!” Baekhyun said then he slammed the door.

 

“You what did you say to him?” Luhan asked Chanyeol who was still in the kitchen.

“Well I basically didn’t tell him anything… I’m just standing here.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re not going to follow him?” Joonmyeon asked.

“He told me not to go after him… he will shout at me again if I did it.” Chanyeol said.

“So you really don’t have a plan to follow him.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yup.” Chayeol showed them his goofy smile again.

 

“He’s insane.” Luhan, Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo thought.

 

~

 

Baekhyun was sulking down, right after he went out of their dorm. He doesn’t know why he acted like that maybe he was just pissed off at what he saw at the internet. It is a picture of ‘ChanDara’ lately it’s been the trend because of Chanyeol’s newest show. Baekhyun can’t help but to feel annoyed about it. When he looked back, he was very irritated that Chanyeol didn’t even went to look for him, now he is more than annoyed, he’s pissed.

“That freaking tower really didn’t bother looking for me!!!” Baekhyun said as he kicked the stone in front of him then someone shouted.

“AAAAAAAHHH!!! Who kicked the stone!!!” the boy said.

Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter