Bluebell (KaiLu ft. EXO) [Part 1]

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday

 

“Wah!!! This look so yummy!! Look!!!! This is definitely sweet, right guys?” Luhan said. Luhan came to the kitchen holding a magazine or a catalog for desserts.

“Lu… why are you so noisy? But first and foremost why are you here in the kitchen… Kris already forbid you to even step in here.” Xuimin said then Luhan pouted like someone stole his candy but he smiled when he saw Kyungsoo looking at him.

“Whatever! Kyungie! Look! Look! Here, this is the newest issue of my favorite cake shop and they will be having my favorite cake!! It’s coming next Sunday and take note of this; they will make it free for the first 100 couple who will go there!! So wanna come with me?” Luhan said that it almost made Kyungsoo nervous.

“And so? What do you want us to do?” Baekhyun interrupted and it made Luhan looked to him.

“Oh! Come on! Baekhyun I know you are just jealous about me asking Kyungsoo instead of you! But next I will ask you!” Luhan happily replied and earned a death glare from Baekhyun. “You’re a killjoy.”

“L… Luhan-hyung… I really need to do something in that day, so I can’t join you… and besides I can bake it for you… If you want?” Kyungsoo asked.

“NOOOO!” it made everyone looked Luhan. “It doesn’t mean that I don’t like your cake… it’s just…”

“Just?” Baekhyun said.

“Aish! Fine you don’t want to join then that’s it I will find someone who can be there when I need them most of the time!” Luhan said as he angrily walked outside.

 

“I hope, Sehun is asleep now.” Baekhyun said as he continue stirring the curry inside the pot.

“Yeah, he is. I heard him snoring.” Xuimin said.

Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo a devilish smile and Kyungsoo just gave him a weak smile.

 

~

 

When it’s time for dinner everyone gathered around the table like what they do always when dinner is ready to serve. But tonight is different.

“Oh guys… Kai had to do some dancing first…” Suho said as he put his phone to his pocket.

“Okay… but where is Luhan-hyung?” Sehun asked.

“Oh… that crazy being is somewhere down the road looking for someone who can eat with him on Sunday… because Kyungsoo here had an appointment that day…” Baekhyun said as he put some dishes to the table.

“Huh?” Kris asked.

“Nothing… he said nothing…” Kyungsoo said as he put his hand on Baekhyun’s mouth.

“Okay.”

 

~

 

Jongin went to the roof at the building to find some fresh air after so many hours of training. He wants to watch the beautiful night of Seoul. But to his surprise, he found more.

 

“Luhan-hyung?” he saw Luhan curled up at the corner while looking and pouting at the night lights in front of him. It seems that Luhan didn’t noticed him so he took off his jacket and slowly he placed it on Luhan’s shoulder and it made Luhan surprised.

 

“Jongin? What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter