Anemone (KaiLu and KrisHo ft. the MEMBERS of EXO)

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS JSUT A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION! PLEASE THIS IS NOT REAL SO PLEASE! WHY AM I EVEN CRYING!! T^T

“Is this what you want?” Luhan remembered Kai’s last question. Luhan smiled sadly at the coffee in front of him. He is now sitting at one of the coffee shop he really loves; he is now remembering the times he had with everyone, especially with Kai. “What do I want?”

“You don’t know?” Luhan looked up at who said it and saw a familiar smile. It was Kris.

“How did you find this place?” Luhan asked as he saw Kris sitting down on the chair in front of him. “I just told you the name.”

“I followed you and Kai once here, it’s good here, no one can really see this one.” Kris commented looking around.

“I see.” Luhan said.

“You miss him?” Kris asked.

“Who wouldn’t, in the past years I always woke up next to him, I always stand next to him, sit next to him, always with him...”

“Why did you leave?”

“Because... I know what I want... I want myself to be free... I want to live...” Luhan said. “I can’t explain it, but I know you know why I did, right?”

Kris nodded. “Now, what?”

“What do you mean?”

“What will you do... now that you are here and apart from him, people might start rumors about him, like he is dating some girls, now that you are gone he might lose his track again... remember you are the one who made the path he is walking now...” Kris said.

“If he can walk to it until the very last step that I made for him... then I guess I might meet him again... not today or for the next three years or more, but one day...” Luhan said.

Kris smiled. “I really admire your relationship with him, some might not admire it... because they thought it’s just for the show... but me, I admire you and him...”

 

~

 

EXO arrived at Beijing hours away from their performance; Kai looked at the sea of people hoping that Luhan was there. Luhan was not there, Kai felt sad. Suho looked at him and smiled to him secretly, he felt Kai is breaking down again. Kai fixed himself as he let go of Luhan but now he is crumbling down again and it hurts to see Kai down again, because Kai’s smile is worth seeing.

“Kai... let’s go?” Suho asked and Kai nodded.

 

After arriving at the hotel, everyone is in the hall to announce their roommates.

“Then, I’ll get the room with Xuimin-hyung!” Chen announced claiming his roommate Xuimin.

“I’ll go get a room with Sehun...” Everyone was surprised Chanyeol suddenly said it.

“Why? I want to sleep with Kyungsoo!” Sehun exclaimed.

Kyungsoo blushed. “SEHUN!!!”

“What? I want to—“

“Fine, Chanyeol... Sleep with Sehun.” Kyungsoo said. “I’ll go sleep with Baekhyun instead.”

“But Kyungs—“

“No buts, I’ll sleep with Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said.

Lay whispered at Chen and Xuimin. “Are they still not okay?”

“I guess, Chanyeol is just avoiding some issues it is fine that way... I guess Chanyeol might move on more...” Xuimin said.

“Especially what you said in MAMA, I guess he wanted to be more colorful than being gloomy. Since he made everyone worried.” Chen said.

“I’ll sleep with Lay-ge...” Tao said and that left Kai and Suho alone.

“Then, I’ll sleep with Kr—“ Suho stopped at the middle of his sentence. He really used sleeping with Kris and he doesn’t even realize it. “I’m sorry, I’m really used to saying that...”

“Suho-hyung...” Suho looked at Kai. “Why are you crying?”

Suho didn’t realize it but then he felt the tears coming from his eyes. Kai grabbed his hand. “I’ll sleep with you if you want? I can’t be Kris-hyung, but maybe I can help you...”

Suho smiled and wiped his tears. “Okay...” Everyone smiled.

 

~

 

“What are you going to do tonight... we might met and you might met him... what if you break down again...” Kris asked.

Luhan smiled sadly. “I knew it, mom called you, right?”

“Luhan, being with Kai also changed you not just him... you became someone you can’t deny, you begun to be you, to be someone you always wanted to be, now you have to go back to the one who are you supposed to be, someone you build just for you, I know you are suffering at those days we had with them, but I know also, that you are happy everytime he is smiling...” Kris said. “I admire Lay and Tao, they never really gave up, to think that we are older than them, but maybe this is really what they are, they wanted to be this one and we don’t or maybe we give up, it’s ironic, how we supposed to be the ones holding them, but now, we let go.”

“Did you regret any of those?”

“If meeting is that, then I don’t because I met the person who made me believe, who made me smile even though he is really small, now people might judge, and him, because I made him strong and he made me weak.” Kris said.

“Suho is beautiful when he did that...” Luhan smiled at Kris. “I think you saved it right?”

Kris smiled. “Kai looks stunning in his throne.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter