Paper Flower (Kailu ft. Everyone(?) )

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan thought falling in love is for those who can’t stand alone. He is afraid that he might turn out like that if he let his guard down. He never allows anyone, except for his besfriends and friends, to go near him. He swore that falling in love will be the not reason of his breakdown, but everything can change.

 

~

 

“Who are you?” Luhan was surprised to find a young boy sleeping in his usual place at the rooftop. The boy is tan and his figure is more obvious than Luhan’s figure. Luhan can’t help but to stare at the boy. “Hey! I’m asking you… who are you?”

 

“H-huh?” Luhan was left dumbfounded when the boy looked at him when he called his attention. The boy is too amazing to look at. His features and his voice even his eyes it’s somehow making Luhan feel intimidated. “I-I’m… My name is Luhan”

 

“Oh… Yeah who cares anyway…” The boy said and stands up. “I guess this is your usual place to hang out? Oh well… I have to go…” then the boy left Luhan with something to think about.

 

“Who are you?”

 

~

 

Luhan met up with his friends as they went to their dorm. While walking Luhan can’t help but to space out. Kyungsoo noticed it and pulled Baekhyun sleeve and Joonmyeon’s and pointed at their friend.

 

“LUHAN!!” Baekhyun shouted at Luhan ear.

 

Luhan can’t help but to yelped at it.

 

“Baekhyun! What’s that for!” Luhan said as he rubbed his ears. Kyungsoo helped him to stand up.

“Well you’re spacing out again… and what’s with that look on your face? I thought you will never fall in love again after what Sehun did to you?” Baekhyun said.

“What face?”

“Your face that looks like you’re in love again…” Joonmyeon said as he pointed out the red blush in Luhan’s cheeks.

“H-Huh? No… I’m just…” Luhan said as he hung his head low. “Nothing let’s just go home…”

 

~

 

Luhan flopped down to his bed. Eyes are kept in the ceiling, remembering the tann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter