Fire Flower (Jisoo and Junhui ft. 17)

Language of Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reached their dorm after filming their Weekly Idol Episode.

“Hyung...” Junhui asked as they went out of the van to the tired Jisoo. Jisoo looked at him and smiled to him then left quietly. Mingyu who was there as they went out of the van saw the whole scene and went to Junhui.

“Is there something wrong between you guys?” Mingyu asked and Junhui just smiled and left him also. Mingyu was confused but he just went to their leader, Seungcheol who was very busy talking to their manager with Jihoon and Soonyoung.After their talk, Mingyu excused himself to talk to the three leaders.

“Are you sure?” Soonyoung asked. “Last time I checked everything went well with the two of them.”

“Yeah me too.” Jihoon agreed.

“Maybe it was just my imagination.” Mingyu said then Jihoon and Soonyoung excused themselves. “Hyung.” Mingyu looked at Seungcheol.“I know it is not just my imagination.”

Seungcheol agreed. “You see, I saw Jisoo talking to Jihoon earlier so I think he gave Jihoon the permission to lie for him.” Seungcheol explained. “But as a family we need to resolve this one.”

Mingyu smiled and wrapped his arm around Seungcheol neck. “This is why you are my favorite hyung, Hyung.”

Seungcheol tapped Mingyu’s arm. “Now let go.”

 

~

 

Minghao knocked on their room. “Hyung?” Minghao said. “Joshua-hyung.” Minghao said to the figure covered with comforter.

“Yes?”

“Hyung wanted us to talk...” Minghao said.

Jisoo got up and smiled to Minghao. “You see, I’m kinda tired and my head aches so I think I’ll pass and besides I don’t have a story to share.”

“But hyung...”

“Ah, Minghao they are starting the metting now, I am counting on you.” And with that Minghao was thrown out of the room, as he went to the living room, he realized Junhui is not also there.

“Where is he?” Wonwoo asked.

“He said his head aches.”

“Joshua-hyung has been very tired today.” Seungkwan commented. “He needs some rest.”

“Yeah and Junhui-hyung also needs it.” Chan said.

“And we need it too.” Woozi said.

Seungcheol looked at the Vocal Team Leader and at the Performance Team Leader feeling unsatisfied with what is happening.

“Hyung, your eyebrows are becoming one again.” Hansol absentmidedly commented with that Jihoon and Soonyoung forfeited and sat down again. “Hyung I thought we are going to sleep already?”

“Oh after you made the atmosphere intense that is what you are going to ask?” Seungkwan said.

Hansol looked at Seokmin who just shrugged his head.

“It is just... Joshua-hyung asked me not to tell anyone about how tired he was.” Jihoon said. “I swear that is all he ever told me.”

“Junhui just said to me earlier while I am changing not to worry about him and he just want to sleep early that’s it.” Soonyoung said.

Seungcheol crossed his both arms. “I don’t want you two to lie to me... I guess I’ll accept it.”

“But hyung... what about the tension between them?” Mingyu asked.

“Minghao!!!” Minghao immediately stood up as he heard Seungcheol called him.“You can make them talk right?”

“Huh?”

“Hansol help him.”

“Huh!”

“Jeonghan and Jihoon talk to Joshua tomorrow and asked him there is wrong.” Seungcheol said. “Soonyoung and Chan make sure you are with Junhui.”

“Seungkwan, Seokmin, Wonwoo and Mingyu, five of us will just observe what is wrong then tell Minghao and Hansol so they can make a plan for the two of them.” Seungcheol said then he smiled. “Now let us get a sweet sleep, good night everyone.”

 

~

 

At the dance studio everyone is working hard for the improvised choreography until their dance instructor told them to eat lunch and be back after an hour.

Wonwoo who was sitting next to his phone was surprised when Jisoo sat next to him. Wonwoo was surprised but Seungkwansignaled him to talk to him according to their plan and Wonwoo sighed.

“Is there something wrong?” Jisoo asked.

Wonwoo shook his head. “I just noticed you were not there last night, why?”

Jeonghan at the side face palmed himself because of Wonwoo’s straightforward question.

“My head aches last night. What was the topic last night?” Jisoo asked.

“Oh nothing. It was about... something that should be fixed at the dorm.” Wonwoo lied.

“There was?”

“Junhui-hyung’s bed.”

“Ah.”

“Is there something wrong with him?” Wonwoo asked.

Soonyoung was the one who palmed his face that time because of Wonwoo’s straight forwardness.

Chan gave Seungcheol a signal if they can already leave the room before Jihoon can beat Wonwoo and his straightforwardness.

“Guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter