Saved by the Bell

Country Kpop!?

The rest of the week passed by smoothly. Although you weren't in groups in Biology, you sat with GD and Taeyang every day at lunch. You were slowly getting more comfortable speaking to them and so far hadn't said anything to embarrass yourself. You still hadn't decided how to tell them that you're a fan though. Many times you've considered saying something but always decide against it. Should I have just immediately told them? I can't wait too long or it will be weird. How do I bring that up though? I don't want them to feel awkward around me. Despite all the worries, you found yourself actually looking forward to school again.

It was once again Monday. This week everything seemed much brighter though. There was a test in Algebra so the day had a stressful start. You kept a good mood though because Biology was next. When the bell rang you hurried to class and waited for everyone else to arrive. After everyone piled in, a woman you didn't recognize entered the class. "Hello everyone! Your teacher couldn't make it today so I'll be your substitute. Since I don't know much about Biology she's assigned a game to get to know each other. It's still the beginning of the year so this could help you learn more about each other." Oh one of these. I hope I don't have to stand up in front of the class or something. You certainly didn't mind learning more about your classmates, you just don't enjoy public speaking.

"Here's how the game works. This box has different questions in it. When a question is drawn, we'll go around the room and everyone will answer it. Does everyone understand?" There were a few "yeah's" heard around the room but mostly mumbles. "Okay, first question. What's your dream job?" The answers were all over the place; Firemen, athletes, rock stars, chefs. When it was your turn you didn't know exactly what to answer. You had several things you'd like to be but you needed an answer now. "Artist" you answered quietly. You had always enjoyed drawing and creating things. Rose eagerly answered "I'm going to be a famous model!" She is really pretty, definitely has a model look. Next was GD and Taeyang, they both answered artist. What they do is art. I'm glad that they enjoy it that much.

Several more easy questions passed by; favorite color, book, movie, etc. Then suddenly an inevitable question you somehow didn't see coming. "Who's your favorite singing group?" Of course several girls answer with One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer. Meanwhile it's getting closer and closer to your turn. How do I answer this? Well two of the members are sitting at my table currently. Should I lie? You felt a tap on your shoulder. "It's your turn" GD leaned over and whispered. I guess I might as well get it over with. Who knows? Maybe this was a sign that it's time. "Big Bang" You said quickly, hoping that everyone would continue answering. "Big Bang Theory is a show, this is supposed to be a singing group." Rose said before adding her answer. "My favorite group is Destiny's Child." You zoned out after that and didn't hear GD and Taeyang's answers. You could feel their eyes on you but couldn't get the courage to look at them. Luckily the bell rang and you grabbed your stuff and darted out into the halls.